temptations part 2

***Ciel's POV***

I got really tired of being on bottom so I grabbed Sebastian and flipped him over. I stared into his eyes,a small smile started to curl on his lips and small sigh came out. "Tired of being on bottom?" He asked I nodded and started to trace my fingers down his chest. He didn't seem amused or aroused which got be annoyed. I took his member into my cold hands and got a small moan from him. His erection started to grow and I couldn't help but chuckle. I started to rub his member slowly and a small blush started to appear on his cheeks. "Cute" I whispered into his ear and licked his earlobe.

***Sebastian's POV***

I couldn't take it no more I flipped him onto his back looking straight into his contract. I looked his body up and down and sighed. "Perfection" a small blush flushed his cheeks and his erection started to grow, pushing against my leg. I took my member and placed it right in front of his entrance. I looked at him and he gave me a small "yes" to show his was ready. I slowly started to enter my member into him. I retrieved small moans from the boy "Sebastian?" He asked "Yes young master?" I asked. "I love you" he said. That fully took me by surprise. "I love you too" I replied deeply kissing him. As soon as I was fully in I stopped so he could adjust to the feeling. "Go on" he said. With that I started to move starting slow at first,but then speeding up. Our moans were in harmony along with the sound of the bed rapidly hitting the wall. "S -sebastian I -I'm gonna come". "Its OK I whispered to young master while kissing him.

***Third Persons POV***

With one final thrust Ciel and Sebastian both came. As Sebastian pulled out he landed next to Ciel holding his hand tightly. "Thank you" Ciel whispered into Sebastian's ear. "My pleasure" Sebastian responded before taking Ciel into his arms and falling asleep.