I

He is short tempered and loses control quite easily. He is basically a walking bomb that will explode at the slightest irritation. He is not your typical high school boy. He is very secretive and maybe that is why the females are so intrigued by him. He is a puzzle. He does not even know what he is.

You must be wondering who "he" is right? Well, let me introduce to the one and only Mr. Xavier Ghirardelli.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present Day.
In the city of Manchester.

*phone vibrates continuously*

Xavier barely opened his left eye and picked up his phone. Immediately he turned the brightness to zero and checked the time. It read 07:45 a.m. His school commenced in 40 minutes time. Xavier slowly sat up on his bed and stared at the floor for about 5 minutes and then got up. He carried out his routine of brushing, showering, dressing and rushing out the door.

Xavier and his mother recently moved from Italy to England and he clearly knew nothing about his way around the new area. According to the text he received earlier in the morning,

~From: Mum~

"Xavy amore. Did you sleep well? Your school is about a 10 minutes walk from our home. It's a school you'll know when you see it. <3!"

~To: Mum~

" Ok."
~~~~~~~

With no definite direction, Xavier set out on his journey to find his school. Soon enough, he must decide whether to turn left or right. Walking by instinct, he made a left and eventually heard teens chatting. In huge green letters the name of the school "Beastly High" was written.

"Finally" he mutters.

As Xavier arrived at the gate, a loud, agonizing, screeching sound is heard. The students scurried away into their respective classes. Xavier walked to the Principal's Office to collect his timetable. Surprisingly, the principal was already waiting for him at the door.

"Ah Good Morning young man, glad to have you attending Beastly High" the middle aged man greets X.

Quickly glancing at the man's name tag, X responds "Hello Mr. Lewis"

"I'll show you to your class" Mr. Lewis gestures for him to follow.

"That won't be necessary" Xavier assures the man.

"Nonsense. You're new and besides I am going in the direction of your class." He passes the piece of paper to Xavier.

They abruptly stopped at a door labelled "Math". Oh joy.  Xavier gently knocked and seconds after the door opened revealing a man probably in his fifties and a class full of walking blood bags.

"Come on in son and introduce yourself." The Math teacher says whilst closing the door after X.

"I'm Xavier." He stated stoicly and continues to a seat at the back of the class.

The day went by like the wind with Xavier introducing himself to every class he enters. This will probably go on for like a week the most. After school, he begins his walk back home when a small voice stops him on his tracks.

"Hey, you're Xavier. The new kid?" X nods as the red head states the obvious.

"You live on my street. A few houses away actually."

"It's only fair I know your name since you know mine." Xavier resumes walking with her by his side.

"Oh I'm so sorry. I can be really clumsy at times and forget my manners and keep talking non..." She stops her rambling when Xavier starts to laugh causing her cheeks to immediately flush red with embarrassment.

"Love, it's a simple question or can that brain of yours not comprehend." Xavier says slyly awaiting her reaction.

"My name is Melody an..." Red head stops when the realisation hits her that he just ridiculed her.

"You little bastard. Is this how I'm treated for trying to be your friend?" Melody answers agitated.

"I never asked you to be my friend." X coldly says.

"Hey, wait on me. I have short legs." Melody rushes to his side.

"You're really tall."

"You're really short."

"You're walking too fast."

"You're walking too slow."

"Urgh" Melody exhaled. She smiled as an idea blooms in her mind and immediately pokes his side.

"What the..." Xavier pauses as he looks at her playful eyes.

"Want to play 21 questions?"

"No."

"Why?" X ignores her.

"You don't talk much."

"You talk too much." X snaps at her.

"I do not. I am just trying to be friends but you clearly do not have any based on your attitude."

"Okay?"

"You're unbelievable." Melody rolls her pair of emerald gems.

"If you don't like my attitude then why are you still talking to me?" Xavier questions curiously.

"Because...because... Honestly I don't know. You just seem so alone"

"So what are you? The happiness goblin?" Xav asks with mischief swirling around in his hazel eyes.

"Yes I like to make people happy...wait did you just call me a goblin? I'm not ugly and you're just mean. Am I ugly?" An insecure Melody asks.

"Ugly? Lo that is something you are far from." Xavier gives her a genuine smile.

"Lo?"

"Yeah as in Me-lo-dy? Lo."

"That is new. I approve."

"I never asked."

"I think we'll be great friends." They stop infront of his home and Melody hugs him. X stiffens. Why is she touching him? Hugging him? Awkwardly, he gently pats her back twice before pulling away his hand. Melody releases him and takes a step back smiling.

"See you tomorrow, Xavier." She waves at him and he watches as she carries on her walk two houses down the street arriving home then he enters his.