CHAPTER ONE: The 566th and 567th victims

In a foggy forest,a man and a young woman from the village are walking deeper into the forest.The girl named Yang Yee is shaking as if she is about to cry. While the other one,Yang yo, who is holding an unsheathed sword is acting tough as if no one can defeat him.

"Brother Young yo" Yang yee clenched her hand on her brother's clothes "Will the demon come?"

Yang yo sighed and looked at his sister"Well,maybe or maybe not. So stop getting all shakey"

Yang yee nodded and looked straight ahead to the path they are taking.But,they don't know that the farther they get from the village the deeper they get to face death.

They are now almost eaten by the darkness of the forest ,not even the moon can light their path. the grasses are very tall making it hard for Young yee to walk at the same pace as her brother. 

"Bro-brother!Wait!"

Without her brother knowing,she lost sight of him.She started crying silently and kept on turning around to see if her brother is around.She suddenly stopped when she saw a man whom she mistook as her brother standing right across the huge tree.

"Big brother! How cold of you just leaving me scared out there"

She ran towards the man and hugged him,crying.The man's big and cold hands patted her.

"Sorry don't worry you won't be left alone anymore..."

Yang yee smiled and closed her eyes...

"Promise?"

and the man answered with a sweet voice.

"Promise"

Yang yee opened her eyes and looked at him.but she doesn't expect that he waas not his brother.his face is wrecked and twisted with the smear of blood.

with his creepy voice"HAHAHAHAHA,OFCOURSE BECAUSE YOU'LL BE PART OF MY STOMACH!"

Yang yee started to shake and her tears are starting to overflow from her eyes.She freaked out.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

The loud cry startled Yang yo.He looked at his back to check on his sister if she was there but she is definetly not.

"YANG YEE!!!!" he screamed out and started to run back from the path he took.

He stopped when he saw his sister hanging from the tree,covered with blood while her neck is cracked open splurting with blood .Yang yee is gasping some air trying to speak.she reached out her arm to his brother.

"Bro-bro-ther...*gasp...HELP ME!!!!" her arm broke and fell to the ground as her body splurted more blood.

Yang yo is starting to cry and shaking out of anger and fear.He started slashing his sword in thin air growling and shouting.

"WHO ARE YOU?! GRAAAAAAGRAAAA!!!!! TELL ME! WHO ARE YOU,YOU BASTARD?!"

The fog grew thicker and thicker,and out of nowhere, a fast slash of sword passed through Yang yo's neck but  he is still in one piece, so he laughed.

"HAHAHA!YOU...." but when he turned around his head fell off to the ground.

A man...no...A demon with his cold and merciless eyes staring at Yang yo's head 

"Dinner time..."

In a flash time,he started to tear off Yang yo's body limb by limb as he brutally eat him.Blood splattered all over the demon and....HE ...IS...AZAZEL...