Shower or Bath?

If you like dirt, and like to get dirty, then you would take baths instead of showers. Why? Because your literally bathing in your own filth! Which includes dirt! But you still get somewhat clean. After I wrestled with Panther, we went inside and dragged dirt on the floor. Angel cringed.

"Get that mutt away from me!" she shouted.

"Chillax, he isn't anywhere near you." I responded decresendo-ing.

"I wasn't talking about him."

I glared at her. I grabbed her shirt collar and pulled her into the bathroom.

"What the-" she started, but before she could finish, I pushed her into the toilet. She screamed so loud that Panther ran back outside. Also, the door was shut. My mom came rushing in. I quickly turned on the faucet and washed my hands. She asked what happened and angel very loudly explained.

"Go in your upstairs bathroom -yep, she has her own bathroom- and wash up. Change your clothes too." my mom said softly. As she walked out I whispered,

"You should've kept your mouth shut, and you wouldn't smell worse than me."

She growled and stormed upstairs. I was still "washing my hands" so my mom turned the faucet off and scooped me off of my feet and carried me to Dan and I's bathroom. She turned on the shower and tore my clothes off. She gave me clean clothes and a towel and went to wash my "dirty" clothes. I stepped into the shower and went for the shampoo first. I grabbed the bottle and opened the cap. I tilted it upside down into my hand and squeezed. Nothing came out. I sliced it in half and saw no trace of shampoo. I sighed.

"Mom, there ain't no more shampoo!" I yelled. I dried off and put on the clean clothes. She handed me some money.

"Go buy two or twelve bottles." she told me, even though we both knew I was gonna get one. I went upstairs and asked Katie for a ride. She said sure and drove me to the store.

"Want me to come with?" she asked when we got there.

"No, i'm good." I responded as I stepped out of the car. I walked in and a classy little bell rang. I'm pretty sure the cashier was sleeping because they slammed their head on the counter or something. I walked in awkwardly towards the cleaning aisle or whatever. I look around and find the shampoo jackpot (I guess you could call it that). But as I looked, I noticed a dark little corner with one type of shampoo. The bottle was so tiny! Of course I get that! There was a HUGE warning label on the front, but reading is for my nerd friend, Opal, because she is the type of person to care. Good thing I didn't bring Katie, cuz she would've slapped that shampoo outta my hands before I even saw it. I walk up to the cashier and put it on the counter thing with the warning label face down. He looked at it expressionless.

"Kid, you can't get that. Thats for 18 and up." he said like he just had a huge plate of boring.

"Listen up, bub, I just threw my sister into a toilet, and i'm not afraid to do it to you too." I told him slamming my money down.

"But-" he started.

"Shut up and take my money." I waved my cash in his face. He took it and plopped it into the register. He gave me the change and scanned the item. I took the shampoo and walked out without having anyone get thrown in a toilet or catching the store on fire or destroying it. Katie was surprised by this. She drove me home and my mom forced me into the shower again. I washed myself clean with the new shampoo and set it down. I didn't want Dan to throw it out if he read the warning, so I stashed it in my secret place, under my mattress. It's where I store my secret things. I went downstairs and got Panther to go play outside. Then I noticed it's kinda really more black than pitch black out. I took Panther into my bed (which happened to be right next to Dan's bed, and behind Angel's bed, and diagonal from Katie's bed) and went to sleep with him. I woke up and yawned. I was freezing. I felt around for my cover, but my bed... disappeared? I quickly opened my eyes and noticed i was NOT in my bed, or on the floor...