I

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course."

He opened his palm there was a plain necklace. He put it around my neck saying the words I long to hear. Can this be it? Has the long awaited day come? Im not ready for this. Sirheo? Joha?

"Sawol ssi Will you be my girlfriend?"

I breathe in the cool mist of the night as my lips part. I wanted to let go of his hand but I was too weak to even blink. My heart was pounding, I felt like i was dying. my stomach starts to fill with butterflies while I stood there smiling in front of him and he was smiling back at me.

He leaned towards me, our nose touching each other. we both closed our eyes, wrapped around in each others arms. The cold breeze blew into our hair, I could smell his shampoo. I dont ever want this moment to go.

I pulled back and looked at him. I was gonna try to say something but he puts his finger on my lip stopping me to utter a word.

Mino: Kwaenchanha.

He pulled me into his arm resting my head on his chest as we watch the city lights start to disappear in the fog.

------------------------------------------

8am

The sound of my alarm woke me up. I smiled at the sun and thought about what had happened last night.

Its time to go home and back to reality. I have finals coming up, thesis proposals and at design proposals at work too. Wow I didnt know I was that busy.

I took my phone and turned the alarm off.

[1 new message: Mino Oppa ^^]

Babe?

I blushed at the sight of his message. Since when did we start this babe thing? i was giggling in bed and rolling over, when my phone rang.

[Mino Oppa ^^ calling..]

Eo?! Eotteohke?! i tried to calm myself down but i still have this smirk.

Sawol: Yeoboseyo?

Mino: I saw that youve read my message 5 minutes ago, kwaenchanhayo?

Sawol: Eo, ne oppa! eodiya?

Mino: I'm doing a photoshoot in a few hours. What time is your flight?

Sawol: 1pm, will you make it?

Mino: Yes, keunde..

Sawol: Im just kidding "babe"!

Mino: Waaah!

Sawol: Keurae, hwaiting. tto bwayo!

Mino: Be safe babe!

I started to gather all my things and nicely pack them, i need to manage time really good. its 830am so I still have until around 1130am to do last minute shopping.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There were alot of things to do in Japan that I havent really done, but all i want to do right now is lay down in my apartment, smell seoul and get back to my grind.

Ive got everything I need so i should head back rest and then go to the airport.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the hotel..

There were still alot of fans outside the hotel, theyre still waiting for Winner. Such dedicated fans. I hope they stay beside Winner for the longest.

Let me text oppa.

To: Mino Oppa ^^

I'm done shopping, back at the hotel to rest then will be off to the airport in a couple of hours. Hows the shoot going?

I sat down in the living room and went through my emails. I have so much work waiting for me in Korea. On of the emails caught my eye. It was from Big Hit Entertainment.

[2 new messages received: Krystal SMTOWN]

1. hey, Sa Wol, What time is you flight?

2. If you still have time go to Newark building at the reception, just show your SMTOWN staff ID, its Stussy, they have something for us. Can you pick it up? Gomawo! See you at 6pm. Jeonhwa hae.

[Reply]

Keurae, When I land. Tto bwayo!

Work is work, Ive got no complaints to that. Besides, theyre the reason why I get to fly for free back and forth to Japan and soon China. kekeke.

Well now I have less than an hour so let me just do my make up and get dressed then pick up these things and head to the airport.

I took off my clothes and put on my airport clothes, went to the bathroom and did my make up. Everything was already packed so all i need to do is check out. Now where did the room key go? Oh yeah its by the door. I took up my hand bag and suitcase and headed to the front desk. The taxi they have for me was already there, the hotel staff helped me with my luggage and I went on my way.

One last look at Japans busy street before I head back home. I hope it doesnt take too long for me to be back here.

Stussy gave me 5 pieces of clothing, I tried to shove it in my suitcase but only 3 of them could fit so I had to wear the hoodie and now everything else fits in my suitcase.

We pulled up at the airport just to see hundreds of fans piled up at the arrivals, luckily I wasnt going through that crowd. i wonder who's coming to japan and got these girls all hyped up. I wasnt really able to look at the signs they held up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boarding..

Okay so my seat was next to the window so i would be able to see the view, or the ocean. The flight attendant gave me my cranberry juice. Yes, I always ask for cranberry juice right before take off, i think it has become a ritual. and if youre wondering, I was in couch so dont expect. keke.

The pilot turned the seat belt sign on, so no smoking, and all electronic devices must be switched off. I reached for my hand bag took out my purse and found that my phone was not there!

Oh Sh*t! Eotteohke?! When did I last use it? I cant even stop this plane from taking off. I hope its in my suitcase or whatever. Heol!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------