III

Sawol POV

My phone just kept on ringing and now it stopped, probably the battery is dead. Ill try to call the hotel.

[Ring.. Ring..]

Front Desk: Annyeonghaseyo, how can I help you?

Sawol: Eo, I stayed there last night at Rm # 1111, can you please check lost and found or any of your staff if they happen to find my phone in the room. Its still ringing awhile ago. kamsahamnida.

Front Desk: Okay, can we get back to you on this same number?

Sawol: Ne!

Front Desk: Okay thanks you, well get back to you as soon as possible.

Oh Goodness, I need to check send krystal an email regarding my phone, I have so much pictures in that phone and lots of important contacts/messages. eotteohke?!

Off to SMTOWN for the next weeks agenda meeting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mino POV

YG Building..

"Hyung!"

I called to jinwoo hyung as he ran down the stairs to the cafeteria but he did not hear me so I just followed him down, im hungry anyways. As I reach the cafeteria there were alot of new on the job trainees, i searched the room for jinwoo hyung and spotted him bowing to almost everyone he pass by. I went inline with him to get food.

Jinwoo: Yeogi Meokja?

Mino: Aniyo, i have alot of things to do. i just came here for you.

Jinwoo: Wae?

Mino: I forgot. kekeke. Im hungry now.

Jinwoo: Aish.

I left the cafeteria and went up to the studio to eat. Its always comfy for me to be in the studio, i just feel natural in here, not to boast but i actually do. A week would not go by without me being in here and getting lyrical. Maybe Im just getting ready for Show Me The Money 4. Im in deep pressure right now, especially Bobby won last season. I know all eyes will be on me. Focus is my keyword, no time for non-sense and distractions. My teddy hyung was happy to help me out with writing lyrics and doing freestyle rap. The competition is a month from now, theres not much time left for me to practice. Im also writing songs for Winner, because we have our comeback to prepare for.

Teddy hyung came in the studio and gave me a piece of blank paper.

Mino: hyung, ige mwojyo?

Teddy: I want you to write an english rap, track 5 is your beat.

MENBUNG! I smilled at teddy hyung and just do what i do.

-----------------------------

Sawol POV

Smtown Meeting..

I walk in the room and headed over to the senior stylists part of the long table. The meeting hasnt started as yet but everyone was already there.
After a few minutes the CEO entered the room. All the chitchat halted and everyone sunddenly looks like theyve stopped breathing. We sat up straight and none of us blinked an eye. He addressed everyone and started the meeting. Mr. Choi is a very funny person when hes not in this kind of formal meeting. He jokes with his staff but when its time for business all is business.

2 hours has gonw by and i noticed the first page of my notebook has been covered with doodles and motivational quotes from Mr. Choi. I closed my notebook and look at everyone in the room. It seemed as though they havent moved a muscle. Mr. Choi got up his seat and so did we. When he left the room, eveybody started to chitchat again, this time loudly. People were complaining why they picked a photoshoot in Seattle, a good marketing strategy.

Hey! Im from seattle there is a nice korean community there and I bet my friends back there would be fond of seeing kpop artists since theyre really about the fashion.

I looked in my bad to get my phone and set my schedule. It slipped my mind that I left my phone in japan amd was to call it again. I hope it rings and someone would answer.

[ring.. ring.. ring..]

No answer. Jinja!! I should just give up and forget about that phone. I hope no pervert will try to hack it or post my pics.

JIMIN POV

There's nothing to do here, let me just go on V and have a live broadcast. What should i do in the broadcast? no idea. I starred at the ceiling thinking up ideas to what I should do on V. Then I remembered that i foud a phone on the couch.

i pluuged out the phone from the charger and have alook at it. it did not have a password. There were several missed calls, it musthave been from the owner. I tried to call it back but no answer. I noticed that it was the network was in korean service.

i tried to call the number again.

[ring.. ring..]

Girl: ne, yeoboseyo?

Jimin: Eo, Annyeonghaseyo. Eo..

Girl: Yay! you have my phone! Eodiitnayo?

Jimin: Ilbon.. neo?

Girl: Korea.. So I assume you are just taking a vacation there?

Jimin: Ne, Ill call you when I get back to korea to give you this back.

Girl: keurae, same number, kamsahamnida ahjussi.

Jimin: jimin-eyo.

Girl: Eo, bangawoyo jimin-ssi, Nan sawol-eyo.

Jimin: Bangawoyo Sawol-ssi

Sawol: eo, Im driving right now so I will talk to you soon.

jimin: eo, mianhae, take care, annyeong

Sawol: Ne.

Oh wow, that was nice. I go through her photos but there were only 5 photos of in her gallery. 3 of them were about her car and the rest was a college group picture. so maybe she is probably still in college. keke. is it rude to check her messages? hmm. you know what, shell never know. kekekeke.

I went through her messages but the only messages I saw was from the krystal saying something about stussy and smmtown. hmm. shes probably an intern at sm town. hmmm.

Theres really nothing to look at her phone, no ones even calling her, not even a boyfriend. All of a sudden, the phone restarted. oh shoots, what did i do? i ddnt press anything. tsk tsk. when it turned back on, a message came to the screen.

[1 new message received: +000000]

Hi, jimin-ssi, please call me at this number when you get back in korea. hope to meet you soon. kamsahamnida.

P.s

As you can see, I have erased all my information on this phone for my privacy.

Oh, so thats why it restarted, what does she think of me? a pervert? kekeke, okay fine, i did look through her phone but thats it. ugh.

[knock. knock.]

i peeped throught the peep hole and saw my manager.

Jimin: ne?

Manager-nim: Lights off, we have an early schedule tomorrow.

jimin: ne..