V

Jimin POV
CONCERT TIME 🎟

Ive never been this excited for a concert. Aish let me take a picture of the crowd and send it to Sawol-ssi.

(Takes picture of the fans from backstage) 📸
Ill send this later. Let me just send her a text.
📲
To Sawol ssi:
Itss concert time!

Waaah!! Armydeul neomu yeppeo! Have to do vocalization jungkookie. Where is the kid.

🎤Jimin: HwanggeumMaknae eodiya?!!!

I hear the crowd go wild then a sudden grip on my arm. I turned around to see managernim. He grabbed the mic and turned it off.

Managernim: Ya why are you walking around with the mic on? Aisssh.
Jimin: Eo I ddint realize it was. Choisonghamnida.
Managernim: Please behave Jimin-a
Jimin: ne managernim.
He walked away and i went on looking for jungkookie.
🎤Jimin: hwanggeum maknae hana deul set

"HWANGGEUM MAKNAE HANA DEUL SET"

i hear the crowd go wild again. Aishh i need to take this off now. I saw the managernjm coming back to my way. I know imma get in trouble for it this time. 🏃🏻I ran away and went in one of the dressing rooms.
---
Next morning were off to korea. 🇰🇷
I have so much to pack but only a few hours to do it. Eotteohke.
I laid back down in bed and closed my eyes.

*tud* tud * tud*

Jungkook: Jimin hyeong! kaja!
Jimin: Ne!!!!! Jamkanman!

Aish. How did he know im slacking inside here. Is there cctv. I looked around and found nothing. Good thing cause i was in my boxers all night. Let me just throw these things inside so we can go.
I showered really quick and put on my clothes then headed down to the stylists noonas.

Airport..✈️
I was taking pictures of the airport and the crowd outside so that when Sawol gets her fone back she would see what I saw.

Jhope: jimin-a You bought a new phone?
Jimin: ani.
Jhope: so whos phone is that?
Jimin: Molla,I just found it in the room.
Jhope: Ya!!! Do you have a gf?
Jimin: Ya Wae Irae?!
Jhope: aish. Just admit it.

He took off shaking his head and sat down where the luggages were. Why would he think that?

Sawol POV

Work work work yes!! I hope its busy today.

💻 *bzzt*

One email from BigHit Entertainment.

Goodmorning Choi Sawol-ssi,

Sorry to say due to over staffing we would have to get back to you but we would gladly be pleased to work with you in the near future. Please keep your line open for us.

Thank you.

Wow what a day to start. 😑
Ringg.. ring.. 📱
Krystal calling..

Sawol: Yeoboseyo?
Krystal: Eo joheun achim sawol-ssi.
Sawol: Ne eonni
Krystal: i need you up here now. Im going to the airport. I dont know what to wear.
Sawol: araseo. Gidaryeo juseyo.

As part of my job I have to be there right away when they call and my usually starts 8am or earlier with notice. So I usually get up 630am do some stretches and get ready for my day.

I helped krystal Eonni with her airport ootd. She was perfectly beautiful.

Krystal: sawol.. drop me off?

I smiled at her and nodded.

Airport..✈️
The traffic was really bad..
"어 진자 왜?!"
I looked at Krystal eonni on the passenger seat and just shook my head.
"왜 또?"

Sawol: aish eonni, everytime Im at thr airport all these fans are here
Krystal: Well thats what you get for working in this kind of industry.
Sawol: blessed.

She smiled at me and I drove down to drop her off. The press was not informed about her leaving the country. Shes going to visit her sister Jessica in California and would be away for a while so I would have double the work. She was wearing normal clothes and made sure we hid her identity since its only going to be me and her.

We waited at the car for a bit to let the crowd settle since theyre all movinng towards the arrival section.

Bzzt..
My phone: Im home 😊
📸 (A picture of the crowd behind the doors)
Reply: Keke. How does it feel to have all those people waiting for you.
📸 (A picture of the crowd from inside the car)
My phone: Feels good for you to be waiting for me outside. 😊
Reply: keke. Give me my phone back. Can we meet in 10mins? I just gave to drop off my chingu.
My phone: Eo Mianhae. Halsuga eobsseo.
Reply: Keurae.
My phone: Should I send the phone tonight?
Reply: jebalyo.
My phone: keurae. Whats the address?
Reply: 2014 Bellevue Condominium
My phone: Ye araseo.
Reply: gomapda.
My phone: 📸 (A picture of his shoes stepping out the arrival gates and into the crowd)

This guys is crazy. 😅

Krystal: junbidoieosseo?
Sawol: Ne eonni. Kaja!

As soon as she opened the door, we heard the crowd screamed at the top of their lungs.

Before we crossed the street I saw Seunghoons car pass us. Im not sure if he notice us because were wearing baseball caps for disguise. I took out my phone to check if theres any text from mino oppa. aish none. let me just call him when i get to the office.Krystal eonni safely went through boarding. And yes I had to stay at the airport for sometime until her flight leaves just incase there would be emergencies.

That night..

I havent seen Oppa in a while now. Let me ask him if hes coming over tonight.

ring.. ring..

Mino Oppa Calling..

Oh just when i thought he forgot about me.

Sawol: Yeoboseyo?

Mino: Babe?

SAwol: Bogosipeoyo..

Mino: Open the door.

Sawol: eo? Waeyo?

Mino: Juseyo..

I opened the door and look immediately on the floor. There it was A white magnolia. with a note.

"Sawol-ssi, it looks like you didnt read my last note. I want to apologize for stooding you up the other night. I couldnt make it becuase of my schedule but tonight I'll make it up to you."

I picked up the white magnolia and held it to my chest. Atleast even if he cant see me personally I have this to hold.