Chapter 1

Your name is Dave Strider, and you are helplessly in love. John was always your best friend. There was no denying it. Ever since you could remember you would hang out together, play video games and watch movies. Best friend shit, y'know? Well lately, you weren't really sure you liked him like that anymore. You liked him more then that. You wanted to be more then friends. You would glance over at him lustfully while he wasn't looking, and think about him every second. You honestly didn't know what you would do without him. But you knew he was straight. He would always do that adorable fucking giggle and declare how he's 'not a homosexual'. The thought that you'd never be with him really depressed you. But I mean, anything's possible, right? Nah. Not this. You would brush the thought from your mind and try and focus on something else.

Your alarm clock started beeping madly, like it was trying to piss you off more then wake you up. You read the time on the digital clock. 10:02. Oh well, it's too late to try and go back to sleep so you hit the alarm clock repeatedly until it finally turns off and roll out of bed. You walk over to your closet and throw on a pair of jeans, a short sleeved shirt and a hoodie then go downstairs into the kitchen after putting on your shades. After you eat a bowl of cereal, you pull out your phone to contact John. You think that it's finally time to tell him how you feel. You open up Pesturchum and see if he's online, and he is.

-- turntechGodhead [TG] began pestering ectoBiologist [EB] at 10:31 --

TG: yo john

TG: are you there man

EB: ah sorry dave yeah i'm here!

EB: what's up?

TG: not much i guess

TG: how bout you

EB: pretty much the same. i was just talking to jade for a while ago.

TG: cool cool

TG: so uh

TG: do you want to like hang out at my place later

TG: i mean only if you want to of course

TG: its all good if you dont want to or youre busy or something

TG: yknow whatever

EG: dave are you okay? you seem nervous or something. is everything alright?

TG: of course everythings alright

TG: why would it not be alright

EG: okay, just making sure. and yeah, i'd be happy to come hang out with you! i'll be there in 15 minutes.

TG: awesome see you then i guess

TG: bye

EB: bye!

-- turntechGodhead [TG] ceased pestering ectoBiologist [EB] at 10:36 --

Your name is Dave Strider, and you are really fucking nervous.