Chapter 2

You are freaking the FUCK out right now.  What if he doesn't want to be friends after he knows you like him?? What if... What if he'll HATE you! You can't go through with it. Nope, you're not going to do it. No chance. But then again, what if he actually DOES like you the same way! What if you start dating! No. He's straight. He's fucking straight, get yourself together Dave. Just... Just tell him everything you think about him! No. Not everything. That'd be awkward as fucking hell. Okay, you're just gonna tell him how you feel about him. Easy. Oh fuck. There's the doorbell. Shit.

You get up and open it and Johns there, cute as fuck in his hoodie and jeans with his raven hair and dorky glasses. You smile as calm as you can, awkwardly stepping to the side of the door to let him in. "Hey Dave!"  Fuck. Don't freak out. Be cool. "Hey man." He walks inside and plops himself down on the couch, grinning up at you as you smile back a bit. Okay, now you need to subtly bring up the subject. One, two, three, and.. "So you, do you wanna play video games or something??"  No! God damnit Dave! "Yeah, alright!" Fuck. No going back now. You grab the two Xbox controllers and turn on the TV, passing one controller to John with a small sigh and a smile, then put in a first person shooter game.

About 20 minutes after you started playing, you clear you throat and John looks over at you, smiling. "You okay Dave?" You pause the game nervously and nod a bit, biting your bottom lip roughly. "Yeah I'm fine. I just um... Could I ask you about something?" He giggled. He just fucking giggled . Ugh. "Yeah, of course you can! You can ask me anything!" You nod a little again and hope you don't look as nervous as you feel. "Well um... Y'know how you're- Shit, um..." He punches you in the arm playfully and grins. "Oooh, is Dave fucking Strider flustered??" He laughs and you push him, blushing a little. "John, I'm not kidding right now. This is serious shit." He stops laughing and looks at you a bit confused. "Sorry man, alright yeah. Go ahead" You sigh and look away from him." John, I-... I like you." He grins and snorts a little. "I like you too Dave!" You look back at him, a nervous expression on your face. "No, that's not- I really like you. More then that..." You look away from him and so does John, looking very confused. "Wait, you... I didn't think you- Oh." He chews on his bottom lip, staring at the  ground. "I'm sorry if that's weird or creepy or some shit. I'm not expecting anything, I know you're straight or whatever. I just felt like I needed to tell you." John nodded and continued looking at the ground. "Well.. The thing is.. Um..." He paused. "...I-I might not be as straight as you think I am." You look back up at him, a bit shocked. "Wait, really??" He nodded a little, pursing his lips. "Mmhm. And um... I- I just want to try one thing really quick." He leaned in to you, gently kissing you and placing one hand on one of your cheeks as he closed his eyes. You freeze, staring at him wide eyed and blushing like mad, then after a few seconds you kiss back just as gently and carefully. He pulls away after a bit, pursing his lips again and crossing his arms over his chest.