X11X-CUDDLES

PERRIE'S POV.

She starts sobbing and I felt bad for her. Her dad must've meant a lot to her. But instead, she rolls up her sleeve and her arm was wrapped up in a handkerchief drenched in pure blood.

"Jade! What the fuck!" I say as I took of my t-shirt, revealing a bright pink Victoria secret sports bra. Slowly, I unwrapped the bloody piece of cloth and examined the cut.

"Jade why would you do this."

I carefully dabbed my shirt across her cut. Jade stopped crying, but she let out tiny sniffles. "Don't tell my mum."
--------
We stood up and walked back to jade's room. I sneaked in like a spy, making sure there was no sign of Norma. Jade followed my steps.

"Erm, let's not talk about thi-" Jade started talking but I cut her off. "Not talk about this? Are you fucking mad? Tell me why you cut yourself."

We sat in the bed. Hours went by as Jade told her story. From her dad leaving, to high school and even her insecurities.

"So, um that's why. God it feels so good opening about this." Jade wiped her tears and I pull her in for a hug.

"I'm glad you feel better. But promise me, never do that again. I don't want to see my baby getting hurt. If you need anyone to talk to, I'll be right here baba."

"Thanks Perrie. I feel so much... happier when you're around. One more thing Pez." Jade started nibbling her thumb and I could tell that she's nervous.

"Is it..um.. Is it ok to like girls?"

"It's perfectly fine Jadey. Love is love. Even if it's a girl or a boy."

"Ok. Be honest ok? Do you erm.. have a boyfriend." she said playing with my hair.

"No. No I don't. It doesn't have to be a boy."

Her eyes shot up. "So..you're bisexual?"

"Yes baba." I say. Pinching her cheeks.

"Have you come out to your parents yet?"

"Yes. 4 years ago. And they love me still. You should really tell your mum Jade. I promise everything will be alright."

"Well, I will. But not now." She cuddles me and I instantly felt happy. I really appreciate cuddles like these. And cuddles with my true love? Yes please.

"Perrie, aren't we suppose to get ready for the party?"

I was so in the moment, I totally forgot that in 2 hours we need to leave for a party.

"Shit. We should get ready baba. Do you have anything that I can wear?"

A/N: Vote and comment ✌