X6X-MYSTERIOUS KISS.

JADE'S POV.

"Jade?" Perrie snapped her fingers at me. I quickly snap put of it and nodded my head.

"What the hell happened?" Perrie ask with slight confusion on her face.

"Erm...nothing I was daydreaming."

About you, daydreaming about you.

"Umm..alright. Well, about the party, it's at a club. You don't have to drink. I'm not forcing you to and my friend, Jesy is celebrating her birthday party. Here I'll show you a picture of her."

Perrie unlocked her phone and showed me a picture of this 'Jesy'. Honestly, she looked amazing.

"Yeah, and she's one if my closest friend. I really want you to come Jadey." Perrie frowned.

"Yeah fine I'll come." I finally gave in. It sounded fun too. But, I will have to lie to my mom.

We've been talking for about an hour now. And I need to get to my next class. I got up and so did Perrie.

"See ya tonight." I say as I gave her a hug. "Alrighty Jadey." Perrie hugged me back. I pulled back and right when I was about to turn and walk to my class I felt two arms on my waist.

"Hey." a tall, kinda good looking guy stood there. He wore a black snapback and really baggy jeans. He looked like a rebel. Definitely bad boy material.

"Uh hi?" I said as I pushed his hands away from me. I gave Perrie a 'what in the actual heck?' look. She crossed her arms and stared at the guy.

"You're Jade right? Hey, I'm Sam. Sam Craske." I shook his hands and greeted him back. He's kinda nice actually.

"Look, I. I've been um watching you I guess from there and I thought you were beautiful." he shyly said to me. Oh no.

"Oh thanks." I reply. I felt kinda special because boys NEVER liked me. And he's flirting?! I feel like Beyoncè right now.

I stared down at my shoes. And I realized that I'm blushing. Wait, what about Perrie? He smiled and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. Perrie? She's standing right there. Stop.

I turned to Perrie and she looked..kinda surpised? I couldn't read her face properly.

I turned back and next thing I knew, his lips were on mine. I didn't know what to do. I like Perrie. I really like her. But for some odd reason, I felt myself kissing him back. The kiss didn't last long though.

No. Who is this guy? I'm in love with Perrie. Not you. Who are you?

"Wait, what are you doing?" I said as I pulled back from him. What am I doing?

"See ya later Jade." he smirked and walked away with a proud smile on his face.

I turned to Perrie and she was missing. I looked around and she was nowhere to be found. Maybe she was late for class. I quickly took out my phone and texted her.

Me- Pez where are you?

Perrie❤ - class

Me- Oh..I thought we could walk to class together....

Perrie❤- sorry x

----------------

"Perrie hurry up. You're so fucking slow." I said as she grabs her clothes for the sleepover tonight.

"Watch your mouth little girl." she smirked.

"Hey my mom tells me that everytime I swear. Guess you're my mom now.." I say as I lean against the door. Suddenly, i hear a soft cough from behind meand it made me jump a little, i turned behind and It was Zayn. Fucking Zayn and his gorgeous self. "Excuse me, mademoiselle.". He chuckled and i let him through.

"Sup Zayny boi." Perrie said as she punches his arm and heads towards the door, Zayn smiled and sat on his bed. "Bye Zayn, Perrie's coming over for a sleepover." i said as we closed the door and walked down the hallway. 

"MAAAAAAMMM PEWWY'S HEREEE" i shouted from the living room. Perrie glanced at me and sat down. 

"Ahh..so this is the 'Perrie' you've been blabbering about! Hi love, how are you?" My mom greeted Perrie. "Hi Norma." 

"I've made dinner for you girls, and Perrie, if you need anything call me ok darling?" 

"Alrighty, thank you." Perrie grabbed her bags and we walked up to my room.

A/N: I'm excited! Vote please ❤

Love ya x