X1X-THE BEGINNING.

Jade's POV.

I heard a knock on the door. "Jade, we need to leave right now darling." My mother's sweet voice greeted me as I lay down on my bed. It was the day I honestly dreaded.

But, I know I have to do it. I got up from and sighed. Am I excited? Kinda. Am I nervous? Yes. Do I want to hid in a hole and never come back? YES. I put on my boots and went downstairs to leave.

"Finally you're here." My mom, Norma, pleasantly greeted me. I wasn't really in the mood so I sighed and headed outside.

"Jade my love, you'll be fine. After all, it's just college. You'll meet wonderful people and have a blast. Are you OK sweety?" My mom tried comforting me I continued to look outside and rested my head against the window. Honestly, I hate it when she does this. Tells me everything will be alright when we all know it'll all go to shit. That's the reality.

"Jade...Jade listen to me.." I just want to be alone with my thoughts for a minute is that too much to ask?

"Jesus Christ mom! I'm fine!" I snapped at her. Her smiled faded and she focused on the road. Now I feel bad. Was I too harsh? I slowly put my hands onto hers. "I'm sorry, I'm really stressed and my anxiety is so high I..I I don't know. I.." I stammered trying to apologize. She chuckled and said "I understand Jade. I did that just so you'll speak up." I smiled, but I was still scared.

What felt like a few seconds later, we pulled up at the parking lot. I got out of the car and took a deep breathe. It's gonna be fine. You'll be fine. I try motivating myself.

My mom and I walked around the campus after registering. There were many people here. The cafeteria was crammed up with people. I avoided going in there, knowing that my anxiety is gonna become worse.

"Well, this is it. You're gonna be great!!" My mom squealed, like a mom should. "Mom chill." We both burst out laughing. I didn't have to stay in the dorm because, as told before, my house is literally minutes away. We walked back to the car and drove back.

"MOM!" I shouted. "WHAT JADE?!" My mom stopped the car and looked at me with concern. "Im..I'm hungry." I giggling. "Oh god, I will never get used to this abuse Jade Amelia Thirlwall." she sighed and kept driving.

We walked into Nando's and sat down. The waiter came and took our orders. I pulled out my phone and decided to scroll through instagram while waiting. As I was scrolling, I saw a girl walk past me. Slowly turning around to get a better view. She was wearing a black crop top and blue skinny jeans. Her hair was up in a messy bun, never have I ever seen a head of blonde hair that perfect before. Her face features were sharp and just amazing. She also has a nose ring. Looks like she came with her mom too.

My eyes widened a teeny bit. I turned back to find my mom staring right in my eyes. "Yes mother?" She smiled and sipped her coke. "Was that your friend darling?" I almost choked on my spit. "What? No I don't even know her.." I laughed. "Well, you were staring at her like you were looking at a naked picture of Zac Efron." "MOM! Oh my god..." I laughed and realized I was blushing.

A/N: Hey there! Thanks for reading this chapter. There will be more of Perrie in the upcoming chapters. Please comment your opinions down below and vote!
Stay flawless xxx