Chapter six

A/N: there is copyright, violence and gore

What opened the last time: I watched helplessly as the cop car speeds off with Liu inside. A few minutes later, my dad pulled into the driveway, seeing my face and knowing something was wrong.

~Jeff's POV~

"Son,son what is it?" my dad said with a worried tone in his voice, I couldn't answer. My vocal cords were strained from crying. Instead, my mother walked my father inside to break the bad news to him while I wept in the driveway. "Jeff what happened?, why were there police officers at your door?" {Y/N} said worried, and I started crying "It's my fault"I said between sobs, while {Y/N} patted my back. After an hour or so I walked back in to the house, seeing that my parents were both shocked, sad, and disappointed. I couldn't look at them. I couldn't see how they thought of Liuwhen it was my fault. And I just went to sleep, trying to get the whole thing off my mind. Two days went by, with no word from Liu at JDC. Nothing but sadness and guilt. That is until Saturday, when I was waked by my mother, with a happy, sunshiny face."Jeff, it's the day." she said as she opened up thecurtains and let light flood into his room."What, what's today?" I asked as I'm stirs awake "Why, it's Billy's party."I was now fully awake. "Mom, you're joking, right? You don't expect me to go to some kid's party after..." I paused."Jeff, we both know what happened. I think this party could be the thing that brightens up the past days.

"Now, get dressed." my mother said and walked out of the room and downstairs to get ready herself. I fought myself to get up. I picked out a random shirt and pair of jeans andwalked down stairs. I saw my mother and father all dressed up, my mother in a dress and his father in a suit. As I thought, why they would ever wear such fancy clothes to a kid's party? "Son, is that all your going to wear?" my mom said."Better than wearing too much." I said. my mother pushed down the feeling to yell at me and hid it with a smile."Now Jeff, we may be over-dressed, but thisis how you go if you want to make an impression." My father said.

I grunted and went back up to my room. "I don't have any fancy clothes!" I yelled from upstairs."Just pick out something." mother said from downstairs. I looked around in my closet for what I would call fancy. I found a pair of black dress pants I had for special occasions and an undershirt. I couldn't find a shirt to go with it though. I looked around, and found only striped and patterned shirts. None of which go with dress pants. Finally I found a white hoodie and put it on."You're wearing that?" my parents said. my mother looked at her watch. "Oh, no time to chance. Let's just go." She said as she herded me and my father out the door.we crossed the street over to Barbara and Billy's house, knocked on the doorand at it appeared that Barbara, just like my parents, was way over-dressed. As we walked inside all Jeff could see were adults, no kids. "The kids are out in the yard. Jeff, how about you go and meet some of them?" Barbara said. Jeff walked outside to a yard full of kids, even {Y/N} . They were running around inweird cowboy costumes and shooting each other with plastic guns. He might as well be standing in a Toys R Us. Suddenly a kid came up to him and handed him a toy gun and hat. "Hey. Wanna play?" he asked. "Ah, no kid. I'm way too old for this stuff." The kid looked at him with that weird puppydog face. "Please?" said the kid. "Fine," I said.

I put on the hat and started to pretend shoot at the kids. At first I thought it was totally ridiculous, but then he started to actually have fun. It might not have been super cool, but it was the first time I had done something that took my mind off of Liu. So I played with the kids for a while, until I heard a noise. A weird rolling noise. Then it hit me. Randy,Troy, and Keith all jumped over the fence on their skateboards. I dropped the fake gun and ripped off the hat. Randy looked at me with a burning hatred."Hello,Jeff, is it?" he said. "We have some unfinished business." Jeff saw his bruised nose. "Randy go away" {Y/N} spat at him only to be pushed into troy's arms.

"I think we're even. I beat the crap out of you, and you get my brother sent to JDC, so let {Y/N} go" I said with an angry tone in my voice. Randy got an angry look in his eyes. "Oh no, I don't go for even, I go for winning. You may have kicked our *sses that one day, but not today." As he said that Randy rushed at me. we both fell to the ground. Randy punched me in the nose, and I grabbed him by the ears and head butted him. Kids were screaming and parents were running out of the house. Troy and Keith both pulled guns out of their pockets. "No one interrupts or guts will fly!" they said. Randy pulled a knife on me and stabbed it into my shoulder. I screamed and fell to his knees. Randy started kicking me in the face. After three kicks I grabs his foot and twists it, causing Randy to fall to the ground. I stood up and walked towards the back door. Keith grabbed him. "Need some help?" He picks me up by the back of the collar and throws me through the patio door. As I try to stand I'm is kicked down to the ground.Randy repeatedly starts kicking me, until I start to cough up blood. "Come on Jeff, fight me!" He picks me up and throws me into the kitchen.

Randy sees a bottle of vodka on the counter and smashes the glass over my head. "Fight!" He throws me back into the living room. "Come on Jeff, look at me!" I glances up,my face riddled with blood. Randy looks and nods at Troy and he pushes {Y/N} into his arms "So {Y/N} it seems that you had fallen in love with a weakling" "LET ME GO YOU J*RK!!" {Y/N} screamed "how do you think about it if a real man kisses you?" he said seductively "call 911 ple-" she was cut off by Randy slamming his lips against her soft ones. He licks her lips asking for entrance but she denied, then he groans and squeezes her *ss causing her to gasp and he forces his tongue into her mouth. That was the moment when I try to stand up "Oh,finally! you stand and fight!" Randy roared and pushes {Y/N} back to troy and Keith.

I'm now to my feet, blood and vodka on my face. Once again I get that strange feeling, the one in which I haven't felt for a while. "Finally. He's up!" Randy says while he runs at me. That's when it happens. Something inside me snaps. My psyche is destroyed, all rational thinking is gone, all I can do, is kill. I grab Randy and pile drive him to the ground. I get on top of him and punch him straight in the heart. The punch causes Randy's heart to stop. As Randy gaspsfor breath. I hammer down on him. Punch after punch, blood gushes from Randy's body, until he takes one final breath, and dies. Everyone is looking at me now.The parents, the crying kids, even Troy, Keith and {Y/N}. Although they easilybreak from their gaze and point their guns at Jeff. "JEFF RUN!!" {Y/N} screams.

I see the guns trained on me and run for the stairs. While I run away Troy and Keith knock {Y/N} out and let out fire on me, each shot missing. I runs up the stairs while I hear Troy and Keith follow up behind. As they let out their final rounds of bullets I ducks into the bathroom. I grabs the towel rack and rip it off the wall. Troy and Keith race in, knives ready. Troy swings his knife at me, I back away and bang the towel rack into Troy's face. Troy goes down hard and now all that's left is Keith. He is more agile than Troy though, and ducks when I swing the towel rack. He dropped the knife and grabbed me by the neck. He pushed me into the wall. Bleach fell down on top of us from the top shelf.It burnt both of us and we both started to scream. I wipe my eyes as best as I could. I pulled back the towel rack and swung it straight into Keith's head. While he lay's there, bleeding to death, he let out an ominous smile."What's so funny?" I asked/screamed. Keith pulled out a lighter and switched it on. "What's funny,"he said, "Is that you're covered in bleach and alcohol." My eyes widened as Keith threw the lighter at me. As soon as the flame made contact with me, the flames ignited the alcohol in the vodka. While the alcohol burned me, the bleach bleached my skin. I let out a terrible screech while I caught on fire. I tried to roll out the fire but it was no use, the alcohol had made me a walking inferno.

I ran down the hall, and fell down the stairs. {Y/N} who just started to wake up passed out again, everybody started screaming as they saw me, now a man on fire, drop to the ground, nearly dead. The last thing I saw was my mother and the other parents trying to extinguish the flame. That's when I passed out...