- six -

Maya's pov

BYE I yell through my phone

im not sure that I want to have lucas see Elie. but then again I could use the help because all farkle is doing is watching TV and riley is asleep. maybe he can actually help. NO MAYA don't fall for it. but he did apologize for everything. But then again saying sorry isn't going to help with anything that he has done to me and Elie. But Elie does need a father figure. But Lucas will probly bring home random girls and Elie doesn't need that in her life.

GOSH DAMMNN IT MAYA F*CKING DECIDE ALREADY.

"Uuughhhh"

"What's up with you" says farkle while Riley stays asleep drool pouting into the couch.

"It's Lucas he says that he want to be a father to Elie but what if he just leaves again and if I do trust him again how do know he won't just bring home random girls if Elie is over"

"So you don't like him anymore"

"Okay we weren't talking about my dating life Farkle and plus who would want to date a teen mom with a little girl and the child isn't even there's"

"Me"

"What"

"There's nothing wrong with that u would date them"

"Farkle you don't want to say that to a lot of people thy with think your crazy"

"I'm serious Maya there's nothing wrong with that all it is to me is a little bit of baggage and it's not like Elie is bad or anything she is a little angel she beautiful and there is nothing wrong with it"

"Thank you farkle that was actually really touching and sweet of you to say"

"Thanks but all I said was the truth" he says and gets up and walks over to me.

"Your beautiful Maya and a. Wonderful mother you will do the right thing" he says.

I was about to give him a kiss on the check and obviously he had the same idea because we kissed.

"FAYA" we hear Riley tell and we pull apart.

"So your okay with baggage"

"Yes , yes I am now call Lucas and let him see his daughter" says farkle getting up out of his seat and walking back to the couch.

"Wait farkle we need to talk about the kiss" I say

"We will later but right now you need to focus on Elie and let her see Lucas he made a mistake we all have but just give him a chance maybe he will surprise you but if he messes up then you can say something"

"Okay thank you farkle"

"My pleasure Maya I will stay here with but Riley has a date with Charlie"

"Okay thank you"

"Stop thanking me"

"Fine" I get up and walk to my room and tell Lucas to come over.