- ten -

Mayas pov

I wake up to the sound of snoring. My torso is on top of farkle. My body is covered by the sheets. I look at the time and see if sad 9:56 we I guess there is no school today. Farkle begins to stir.

"Good morning my beautiful girlfriend" Farkle says with a smile and then yawns.

"Good morning handsome" I say with the smile that was already in my face.

"You know you look absolutely beautiful this morning" says farkle making me blush.

"stop it your making me blush" I say covering my face.

"Aye don't cover you beautiful face I want to see the way your cheeks turn red because of my complements that I am giving my awesome and amazing girlfriend" Farkle says.

"Awwwee thank you" I say with a smile giving him a kiss in the cheek and then putting in some clothes .

"What time is it" asks farkle.

"Almost 10"

"Well I Guess no school today" Farkle says.

"I guess not"

"Okay I will go make us some breakfast and. Why don't you go get Elie" says farkle putting in some sweatpants.

"Okay sounds good to me" I say and walk out of this room.

Time skip later that night

Knock knock knock

I hear the door and farkle gets it.

"Oh your here" says a man.

"Yeah I'm here " says farkle.

"Okay can I come in"

"Is up to Maya"

"Who is it" I ask.

"LUCAS" he yells back to tell me.

"Sure let him in"

"Hey Maya good to see you and your beautiful face" says Lucas.

"Awe thank you that's what my boyfriend said this Moring" I said as Lucas took a drink of water basically choking after what j just said to him.

"You okay" I ask

"Yeah I just didn't know you had a boyfriend"

"Yeah will now i do" I say with a smile.