3 way?

Barry and cold got into his bunker at Star Labs. Barry set Leo down on the bed and looked at him. Both had thrust out their stomachs a little bit, to make it look like they had larger erections.
"Remember what you said? About sucking me dry?" Smiled Barry.
Leo returned the smile. He ushered Barry to the bed. He grabbed Barry's dick carefully with one hand, and slowly brought his mouth to it. He thrust it into his mouth, and began sucking. It was so big, he could only fit half of it into his mouth. Barry felt the coldness engulf his dick. It sent a shiver up his spine, but it felt great.
Leo licked the tip of his penis. Barry moaned. It felt so good. Leo continued to lick. And lick. Then he started sucking. He bobbed his head back and forth, trying to fit the whole penis in his mouth. While he did this, he continued licking the tip. Barry moaned and moaned. The pleasure of it was to much. He felt the cum rising, and he pulled out of Leo's mouth. Leo slid back onto the floor and laid down. Barry bent down, sat on top of Leo's erection, and cummed. Leo's dick was in his ass, as Barry jizzed all over him. Some of the cum hit Colds face, and the rest on his chest and stomach. Barry squeaked as he orgasmed. Leo laughed.
"Doing good, Barry. Keep going..."
Leo started thrusting up into Barry. Faster, and faster.
"Oh- I'm gonna do it... Oh!"
Leo squeezed his eyes closed as tight as possible, and moaned. He ejaculated into Barry. Barry felt the cold semen shoot up inside of him. They both climaxed, pleasurably.
"Oh.." Barry stood up, and rolled onto his bed. He laid there, his erection not going away. Leo laughed, and jumped on the bed, next to Barry. They turned to face each other, penises touching.
"Have fun, Barry?"
"Best sex I've ever had."
"Agreed." Leo nodded. "What now?"
Barry thought for a second. "I get some snacks. Then, we refuel and do it again."
Leo smirked. "Sounds great."
Barry stood up and streched, his erection starting to go away. He walked naked to his door, and stepped into the familiar basement of Star Labs. He checked, and made sure no one was around. He could quickly put clothes on, but that would ruin the fun of walking around naked. He'd always liked the thrill of sneaking nude around the house after masturbation, barely avoiding getting caught. He decided to use the bathroom. He stepped in front of the urinal, and let his piss fall. He looked down at his large, flacid penis. The pee ran out of it, splashing in the urinal. He shook it, causing it to go slightly erect. By instinct, he reached down to zip his pants. He realized he wasn't wearing any!

Leo had gotten bored of sitting in Barry's room. He had superspeed, but he'd been gone for 5 minutes! Leo had enough. He stepped into the Star Labs basement. He inhaled the stale air. He needed fresh air. Leo walked quickly across the room, and up the stairs. He heard someone humming, it sounded like Barry. Leo smiled, and entered the upstairs room. Barry closed the cupboard and turned to face Leo. The two seeing each other naked was enough to give them both a boner. Barry smiled.
"What are you doing up here, babe?"
"Got bored" Leo chuckled.
"Well," Barry said. "I suggest we do it right here and right now."
"Sounds like a plan."
The two men, slightly horny, grabbed each other's hands and ran into the main Star Labs room. Barry carefully lifted the two Apple computers and set them slowly on the ground. Cisco would KILL him if they were damaged at all. He swept remaining papers off the table, clearing it completely. Leo pulled something that he had been hiding behind his back. The bottle of lotion from the bunker.
"Handjob?" He whispered in Barry's ear. Barry smiled and nodded.
The men laid down facing each other.
Each grabbed the lotion, and squirted it into their hands. Barry reached down to Leo's penis, vice versa. They rubbed each other's dicks sensually. The lotion made it feel smooth. They both went faster. And faster. Until they were both moving their arms so fast that they couldn't concentrate. The sensation was so amazing that both were close to cumming. Leo was first, his penis bulging, then spitting out the white cum onto Barry's face. Barry laughed and licked it off. Leo moaned pleasurably, but continuted to work on Barry.
"I'm.. Oh.. So close.." Barry squeezed his eyes shut, ready for ejaculation.
Suddenly, the door to Star Labs main room opened. Cisco walked in, stopping dead in his tracks. Barry and Leo looked up quickly, obviously alarmed.
"Oh my god!" Cisco covered his face with his arms.
Barry jumped up from the table, looking at Cisco.
"Oh my- um, not what it looks like!"
Cisco uncovered his eyes, and stared at Barry. He was so turned on.
"Not what it looks like? Barry- you! Oh my god!"
Barry shrugged. At that moment, he cummed all over himself.