4

The sunlight peaked into the large penthouse, air racing past the curtains and up into the bed occupied by Dinah. She scrunched up her nose at the smell of bread and slowly opened her eyes, wiping at them and blinking a few times before they were opened completely.

She let out a long, obnoxious yawn and lifted her head up from the soft white pillow. Looking over to her far left she saw something moving in the corner of her eye. That's when she realized that her eyesight wasn't 100% focused yet. She wiped at them once more and blinked a couple more times before the figure finally came into clear view.

Normani was standing at the counter of the kitchen area of the suite, biting into a piece of crispy bacon with a white plate set in front of her and another beside her with identical portion of food.

Dinah rises from the bed and lets out a long stretch before yawning and walking over towards the kitchen. "Room service?" She asked walking over to the sink and washing her hands before drying them quickly and grabbing a piece of bacon from Normani's plate instead of her own. "I thought you'd be extra hungry seeing as I was the only person that ate last night." Normani teased grabbing a piece of bacon from Dinah's plate to replace the one she'd just taken.

"Wow manz, well I'm pretty sure my fingers accomplished more work than my tongue would have."

"Oh you're right! I'm not complaining the least bit."

Dinah sat down on the stool in front of the plate and began to eat, she finished her plate after 15 minutes which consisted of bacon, sausage strips, eggs, and two pieces of toast with strawberry jelly on them. Normani had gone to the bathroom after putting her empty plate back on the room service cart.

"DJ!" Ally screamed through the other side of the door knocking on it furiously. Dinah got up from the stool and went over to the door, opening it to a steaming mini person. "What's wrong?"

Dinah had only seen Ally truly mad a few times, normally when she was upset she would look sad but this time, she looked like her face was turning red and that steam would come out of her nose at any given second.

Ally doesn't say anything but instead rushed past Dinah, grabs the girl's phone, her shoes, and her purse and walks back out of the suite and down the hall back to the guest suite. "Ally please tell me what's going on you're kind of scaring me here." Dinah pleaded, she looked down at the other girl who was rummaging through her phone having known Dinah's password. She launched twitter and went on to some account which Dinah couldn't identify from the angle.

"Ally what the fuck is going on!" Dinah demanded. "Did you and Normani have sex?" Ally asked looking up from the phone and looking directly into Dinah's eyes signifying that she was asking a serious question that needed a serious answer. "We....yeah we... after you and Zendaya left." Dinah said not nervously but just confused as to why Ally was asking.

Ally looked back down at the phone, her fingers moving even faster to scroll down the account, once Ally got to where she wanted she pressed the link and nearly shoved the phone into Dinah's face forcing her to grab Ally's wrist and move back in order for her vision to focus on the screen.

"TMZ EXCLUSIVE: MODEL NORMANI KORDEI CAUGHT CHEATING ON BOYFRIEND WITH SINGER DINAH JANE HANSEN"

Dinah blinked at the screen a couple of times, maybe more than a couple of times. Her face got hot and she blinked a few times again and every time she blinked her face got hotter and her eyes got waterier. "I-" Dinah couldn't get any words out, she didn't know what to say she couldn't say anything, no words would come out all she could do was stare, she pursed her lips together to suck the tears back up smacking her lips after she swallowed, she couldn't begin to fight the tears forming in her eyes. Not because of the headline but because of the fact that Normani had a boyfriend and Dinah didn't know.