1. Acknowledgement

Beginning Of " Remember " Comeback
Show Music Core Backstage
" Oh. Sorry sunbaenim. " Naeun apologized for bumping into Myungsoo. "It's okay Naeun-shi." Myungsoo said. " Thank you. " Naeun bowed again and then walked off to Apink's waiting room while Myungsoo stood there and watch her disappear into the room. " Ayyee. Someone got a chance to talk to their crush. " Woohyun nudged Myungsoo in the elbow. " Stop it hyung. It was just small talk and she walked away after thanking me. " Myungsoo sighed. " Stop being so down Myungsoo. She's going to like you. Just ask her out already or even her phone number. " Woohyun said. " I don't know hyung. She seems uninterested. And besides, you know what'll happen when I date. The fans, the criticism she'll get, and how both of our groups will be affected. " Myungsoo mentioned what happened in 2013. " But you've had a crush on her since Apink debuted, Myungsoo. You gotta man up. " Woohyun patted Myungsoo's back and opened the door to INFINITE's waiting room.

INFINITE's Waiting Room
         " Myungsoo - ah. I'm going to visit Eunji. Wanna tag along? " Hoya asked. Hoya became close friends with Eunji after they filmed their drama " Reply 1997 " together and been like that ever since. Also, all of INFINITE knew about Myungsoo's huge crush on Apink's beautiful visual. Even their hoobae, Lovelyz and Woollim's CEO knew about it. Yes, it was that obvious. It was so obvious that sometimes even fans even notice his small actions of affection towards her on stage. " Sure hyung. " Myungsoo closed his phone and got up. Today Apink was having their comeback with " Remember " and INFINITE having already begun their comeback with " Bad ".

Apink's Waiting Room
         "Hello, sunbaenim. " Apink bowed. Apink and INFINITE grew quite close during the years because they live in the same apartment building. Especially Sungyeol and Namjoo, since those two were the chodings of their group. "Hi!" Hoya and Myungsoo greeted. "Hoya! What brings you here? " Eunji asked. " Nothing actually. I just wanted to give that kid a chance to communicate with Naeun. " Hoya whispered into Eunji's ear as she giggled, she loved playing matchmaker. Especially with Naeun and Myungsoo. The rest of Apink members have been shipping them ever since they met on " Birth of a Family ".

As Apink went back to doing their own things, Myungsoo walked to Naeun, who was sketching. " I see you like drawing. " Myungsoo said, even though her already knew Naeun's love for drawing. " Oh! You startled me a little. " Naeun put her hand on her heart. " Sorry. " Myungsoo awkwardly chuckled and scratched his head. " It's okay sunbaenim. And yes. I love drawing, it's been my dream to draw since I was little. " Naeun smiled. Ugh. That smile. Oh how much I want you to know that I love you right now. Myungsoo thought. " L sunbae? " Naeun waved a hand in front of Myungsoo's face as he stared into blank space. " Oh. Sorry. Got a little distracted. " Myungsoo smiled. " It's okay. " Naeun smiled once again. " You're gonna kill me with those smiles. " Myungsoo murmured under his breathe. " Did you say something sunbae? " Naeun asked. "Sorry. It was nothing. " Myungsoo apologized again. " Why do you keep on saying sorry sunbaenim? " Naeun giggled. " Oh. Sorry. No. I'm... Um... " Myungsoo stuttered. " Don't worry L sunbae. It was cute. " Naeun laughed. " Oh thank you. " Myungsoo blushed lightly. " Myungsoo. Hoya. It's our turn on stage. " Sunggyu peeked through the door. " Bye Naeun - shi. It was my pleasure speaking to a beautiful girl like you. " Myungsoo waved and walked out of the room. " Thank you. " Naeun blushed after Myungsoo left.

" Naeun unnie. L sunbaenim totally likes you. " Hayoung, who was sitting next to Naeun the whole time said. " Yeah he does Naeun! He was stuttering when he was talking to you! " Chorong exclaimed. " Stop it unnie! He doesn't like me. " Naeun said. " He does Naeun. " Eunji said. " Fine. Let's make a bet. If he likes me and confesses to me, I'll quit eating meat for a month.
If he doesn't, you guys have to do the same. " Naeun said. " But it's not fair unnie. What if sunbae likes you but isn't brave enough to confess? " Namjoo asked. " Get what you get an don't get upset. " Naeun pushed Namjoo's forehead with a finger. " Okay. You said it Naeun. Quit eating meat for a month. " Bomi said. " I promise. " Naeun said. " Yah! Shh. Hoya is on. " Eunji shouted. " She sure loves Hoya sunbae. " Naeun murmured to herself. " I heard that Naeun! " Eunji warned. Then Naeun, along with the rest of Apink watched INFINITE's performance. Almost automatically, Myungsoo caught Naeun's eyes. He was so different from the L she talked to just 5 minutes again. Now he was so charismatic and cool, not like when he talked Naeun. He was cute and warm, and so easy to be friends with. Maybe he does like me. No. Son Naeun. He doesn't like you. Naeun shook her head.

INFINITE's Waiting Room
" Apink's on! Apink's on! " Woohyun called INFINITE. " Wow.
Naeun is drop dead gorgeous. " Sungyeol commented. " I know right. And her body is so... " Dongwoo gulped. " Yah! Naeun is mine! " Myungsoo knocked his hyungs' heads. " We know Myungsoo. " Sunggyu sighed at his dongseng's overprotectiveness over his crush.

Over these past few days, Hoya will always take Myungsoo to visit Apink, sometimes with Sungyeol tagging along. These visits made Myungsoo and Naeun get closer and closer each day. Then, Myungsoo finally got Naeun's number.

Their First Ever Phone Call
" Hey. "
" Hi. "
" Um. Naeun - ah. Would you like to go and have a walk around the park nearby tonight? "
" Why are you being so formal Myungsoo sunbae? "
" I don't know either. "
" I would love to sunbaenim. "
" Okay. See you tonight. "
" Bye. See you tonight. "
" Bye. "

INFINITE's Dorm
          After Myungsoo ended the call, he took a deep breathe. " Looks like someone is going on a date tonight. " Hoya peeked into Myungsoo's room.
" I'm nervous hyung. " Myungsoo said. " Just be normal Myungsoo. I heard from Eunji that Naeun likes guys who act natural on dates. " Hoya advised. " Thanks hyung. " Myungsoo smiled.