21. A New Love

Hayoung's Birthday Venue
" Happy birthday! " The girls cheered. They were getting ready for Hayoung's birthday party. Chorong, Bomi, and Eunji on food duty while Naeun and Namjoo was decorating and Hayoung was eating some snacks. They made her rest on her birthday. Only people close to Hayoung were invited to her party, exceptions for close friends of any other member. EXO's Suho, Kai, Sehun, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol, Girl's Day's Sojin, BEAST, BtoB, Vixx's N and Hongbin, and everyone in INFINITE except for Woohyun and Sungjong.

" Happy birthday to you! " Everyone sang the last line to the song and Hayoung blew out the candles. They cheered and clapped as Chorong got on stage to make a speech. " Happy birthday Hayoung-ah. You're turning 22 this year! You've came a long way from Apink's debut when you were only 15. There was tough times along the road of your growth but you would always be so happy. I'm so proud of you. " Chorong sniffed as tears came out of her eyes. Chorong handed the mike to Naeun and walked off stage. " Happy birthday, my baby sister. Out of all the members, I'd have to admit, you're the closest to me. Seeing you grow was like seeing my own child develop. We've worked through those rough days together, and I know that I will never forget them. We all love you Hayoung-ah. " Naeun teared up and walked down the stage to give Hayoung a big hug.

        While the party was still going on, Chorong made her way to Suho and tugged his sleeves. " Can you drive me home? I'm tired. " Chorong whined. Suho chuckled. " Sure. "

Apink's Dorm
         " Oh shoot. I almost forgot, the key is in Naeun's bag. " Chorong stomped her feet. " There no pin? " Suho questioned. " The building told us that they are upgrading everyone's pin entrance so it won't work for a while. " Chrong sighed. " How about my place? " Suho asked. " You have your own apartment? " Chorong asked. " Yeah. I've been living on my own for a while and I wouldn't mind some help organizing. " Suho chuckled.

Suho's Apartment
         " Come in. " Suho didn't hesitate to take Chorong's hand into his and lead her to his room. " Wanna talk about it? " Suho asked. " No. I already have enough nightmares. " Chorong sighed. " I won't force it on you. " Suho warmly smiled.

         " I'll help you organize your closet. " Chorong offered. " I don't recommend you do that. There is a lot of things you don't want to see in there. You can organize the cabinets while I clean out my closet. " Suho suggested. " Sure. " Chorong walked out to the kitchen.

         " Finished! " Chorong dusted herself off and looked at her accomplishment. " Wow. No wonder you're Apink's leader. " Suho clapped. " Oh stop it. " Chorong slapped Suho on the arm.

         " Still remember when I confessed to you in high school? " Suho asked. " Yeah, I remember. It was the day the most popular guy in school confessed to me. " Chorong laughed. " I never got a reply, why? " Suho suddenly asked. " I was too shy. I was also afraid you were pranking me. " Chorong giggled childishly. " You know that I would never do that. " Suho said. " Yeah, now that I got to know you. " Chorong said. " So, now that you got to know me and my personality will you give me a response? " Suho asked. Chorong stared at him, speechless. " I'm sorry, I- " Suho was cut off by Chorong's lips. He kissed her back, cupping her face. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

Apink's Dorm
         " I want to go home. " Naeun whined. " You are home, love. " Myungsoo helped Naeun get to her bed. Naeun was drunk so it's up to Myungsoo to take care of her because the rest are still partying. " Oppa! I love you. " Naeun'a cheeks burned a dark shade of red as Myungsoo chuckled. " I love you too, Naeun-ah. " Myungsoo said. " Yay! " Naeun cheered. Naeun was clingy when she is drunk so she was leaning on Myungsoo's shoulder counting wrong sheeps, trying to fall asleep. I would never like to loose you Naeun-ah.

The Next Morning
Suho's Apartment
         " Good morning. " Suho handed Chorong a cup of hot coffee. " Good morning Suho-ah. " Chorong smiled and sipped her coffee. " I checked with Naeun on your phone, you don't have any schedules today. " Suho said. " How do you know my password? " Chorong asked. " I guessed it. It was 0419, Apink's debut date. " Suho said. " Oh. " Chorong looked down. " Wae? " " Hmm? " " This early in the morning and you already seem out of it. " Suho chuckled. " Yah, I was just thinking how I would get out. " Chorong said. " Already thinking about that? " Suho frowned. " Yeah, since time passes so quickly when you have fun. " Chorong fiddled her fingers. " Aww. I was thinking about going to the amusement park today. We haven't gone there in so long. " Suho suggested. " Really? " Chorong's eyes sparkled. Suho nodded and Chorong cheered.

Apink's Dorm
       Naeun woke up in Myungsoo's arms. She smiled, staring at Myungsoo sleep. " Oppa, wake up. " Naeun shook Myungsoo's body. " Yah. " Naeun whined. " I'll go cook breakfast then. " Naeun sighed. " Sleep more. " Myungsoo murmured. " Why? " "You have a free day today, I saw you text Chorong noona before going back to sleep. " Myungsoo pulled Naeun back into his strong embrace. " Fine. Just 30 more minutes. " Naeun gave up and rested laid her head on Myungsoo's chest. " Whatever you say. " Myungsoo kissed Naeun's forehead.

Woohyun's Apartment
" You know too well that I can't live without you. " Woohyun whispered to a picture of Chorong. " I'm sorry, Rong-ah. I made huge mistakes and I know I won't be able to fix them. " Woohyun sighed.