4. Members

INFINITE's Dorm
" What? You k - kissed Naeun? On the lips? Already? You guys just went for it? " Sunggyu's eyes went as big as they could. " Yes hyung. I kissed Naeun. " Myungsoo repeated the news again. " Whoa Myung. I'm jealous. How did her lips feel? " Sungyeol asked. " Soft. " Myungsoo replied. " Soft? Really? That's all your going to say? You couldn't feel anything else about Son Naeun's lips? " Woohyun asked. " I felt other things but that's the only one I'm telling you about. " Myungsoo's eyes were glued on his phone screen. " What else did you feel? Lust? You felt turned on? " Sungyeol asked. " Yah. You perv. " Myungsoo threw pillow at Sungyeol. " I'm just being honest Myung. You had this liking for Naeun - shi for so long and then you finally get to kiss her and all you could say is that her lips were soft? Come on Myung, we're practically family. Just tell us. " Sungyeol guessed. " No. I'm the only one that allowed to know how Naeun's lips felt like so bye. I'm going to sleep. I'm tired. " Myungsoo walked into his bedroom. " Aish. This guy. " Sunggyu glared.

Apink's Dorm
          Naeun smiled a bit after reading his texts. She tip toed her way to her room so now she was in her bunk bed, shared with Hayoung.

Messages
Myungsoo: Did you get caught?
Naeun: No. They are all asleep.
Myungsoo: Lucky. I'm still stuck in the living room. Forced to talk about how your lips felt like.
Naeun: Oppa~ >.<
Myungsoo: Don't worry. I'm not going to tell them everything. 😉
Naeun: Not everything? Then what part of everything did you tell them?
Myungsoo: That they're soft. That's it.
Naeun:
Myungsoo: You're too cute. I miss your lips already.
Naeun: Yah~. Oppa.
Myungsoo: Arraseo. Arraseo. I won't tease you.
Naeun: I'm going to sleep. See you later at Music Bank oppa.
Myungsoo: Sleep as much as you can. Dream about me.
Naeun: 😳 Ne.

         " Naeun unnie. Are you there? " Hayoung asked. " Why are you awake Hayoung? Did you get that nightmare again? " Naeun asked. " Yeah. I'm scared unnie. " Hayoung climbed down from the top bunk and snuck into Naeun's bed and snuggled with her. " It's okay Hayoung. It was just a dream. " Naeun comforted. " I'm just scared he's going to hurt me again. " Hayoung said. " If he does, us unnies will kick his ass and beat him up. " Naeun said. " Really? " Hayoung asked. " Of course. You are our maknae. I'm not letting that bastard hurt you again. " Naeun said. " Thanks unnie. " Hayoung relaxed a little after that and fell asleep with her back facing Naeun.

Morning
" Sorry Hayoung. " Naeun kicked Hayoung a bit, as she tried to get out of bed. " What time is it Naeun unnie? " Hayoung asked. " It's 6:30 A.M. I have to make breakfast today. Now go back to sleep. " Naeun said.

Messages
Myungsoo: Good morning~.
Naeun: How do you know I'm up?
Myungsoo: I didn't know. I just wanted to give it a try.
Naeun: Oh. Well today is your lucky day. I'm up.
Myungsoo: Yes it is. To get to talk to my girlfriend so early in the morning.
Naeun: Who ever said I was your girlfriend, oppa? You never asked me.
Myungsoo: You want an official question? Okay. Just wait until Music Core Naeun. 😉
Naeun: I'll wait for it oppa.
Myungsoo: You sure are pushing the right buttons.
Naeun: For what?
Myungsoo: For something.
Naeun: 😑 Boring oppa
Myungsoo: I'm glad I made you disappointed. You'll be happier after Music Core. Bye Naeunie. I'm going running.
Naeun: Bye oppa.

          " So. Who's this guy your texting? " Eunji snatched Naeun's phone and started to read MyungEun's conversations. " I miss your lips already? OMG. Naeun! You kissed L sunbaenim? " Eunji half shouted half whispered. " Shhhh! Unnie! Keep it down. " Naeun said. " Tell me all the details. " Eunji jumped up and down. " Later. I have to make breakfast. " Naeun promised. " Okay. " Eunji wiggled her eyebrows.

6:30 A.M.
        " Wake up! " Chorong's dolphin voice boomed through the dorm. " I'm up! I'm up! What's going on? Earthquake? Volcano explosion? " Namjoo walked into the living room with her explosion hair and dried drool on the edge of her lips. Naeun, Eunji, and Chorong bursted into laughter. " Namjoo - ah. Nothing's wrong, I'm just waking the girls up. " Chorong said. " Oh. " Namjoo headed into the bathroom. " What's for breakfast unnie? " Hayoung said. " Pancakes. " Naeun said. " Why do you have puffy eyes Hayoung? Did you cry because of that guy again? I told you to get over him. " Chorong said. " Don't blame her unnie. She had a nightmare. " Naeun worried. " I know. " Chorong sighed. " I'm sorry unnies. You guys have to worry so much about me. " Hayoung apologized. " Don't be sorry Hayoung. It's our jobs to worry about our smallest sister. We're here for you, always. " Eunju hugged Hayoung. Naeun joined the hug and then Chorong. " Why are you guys starting a group hug without us! " Namjoo and Bomi joined the hug.

Music Bank
Apink's Waiting Room
" So. Guys, Naeun and L sunbaenim kissed! " Eunji announced. " What? Naeun? And L sunbaenim? " Bomi's eyes popped out. " That fast? " Namjoo said. " No! My Naeun is going to leave me! " Chorong fake cried. " Woa. Naeun unnie and L sunbaenim are fast. " Hayoung commented.

Music Bank Backstage
        " Oh! " Naeun got pulled into a random waiting room. " W - who  are you? " Naeun asked. " It's me pabo. " Myungsoo's hands wrapped around Naeun's waist. He leaned in and gave Naeun a kiss. " You scared me oppa. " Naeun said after she broke their kiss. " I know. " Myungsoo chuckled. " Anyways. Why did you pull me here? " Naeun asked. " To ask you to be my girlfriend. " Myungsoo straightforwardly said. " Sure. " Naeun giggled. " Great. " Myungsoo laughed. " That was fast. " Naeun said. " I know right. " Myungsoo said. " I can't believe I was waiting for this. " Naeun said. " Me either. " Myungsoo pulled Naeun into another kiss. " Why do you keep kissing me? " Naeun asked. " Because your lips are irresistible. Once I touch them, I can't back away. " Myungsoo said. " I have to go oppa. Bye. " Naeun blushed and walked out of the waiting room. " This cutie. " Myungsoo chuckled.

Apink's Waiting Room
        Once Naeun opened the door, everybody's gaze was on her. " Where were you unnie? You missed Beast's performance! " Namjoo asked. " I was in the bathroom. " Naeun sat on the sofa next to Hayoung. " INFINITE is on next. " Eunji smirked. " Oh. Okay. " Naeun coldly replied and went back to her phone. " Or are you texting one of INFINITE's members right now? " Chorong snatched Naeun's phone and read her texts out loud. " '... Dream about me... ' Ahhhh! This is so cringe worthy! " Chorong's fingers cringed up. " Then why did you read it unnie? " Naeun blushed. " So unnie has L sunbaenim as a boyfriend. Which means he confessed! You have to quit meat for a month Naeun! I knew it! " Bomi said. " Come on unnie! Meat is my life! " Naeun whined. " No. You have to keep your promise. " Eunji shook her head. " Fine. " Naeun pouted.