Life with mark - 1

I suggest you read the description of the book to get what's going on if you didn't already. Thanks.

"Mark!" I shout. I stare at the clock as I shout and Mark comes in my room.
"Yeah?" He asks.
"It's nearly time to upload," I say as I point to the clock. It said 3:50.
"Wow. Times goes quickly when your recording huh?" He asks and he sits on the side of my bed.
"Yeah it does." I smile.
"Wanna be in the next video I record which will be after I upload today." He asks.
"What is it first?" I ask.
"Agree and then I will tell you. You can't back out!" He shouts.
"Ok fine!" I say and he smiles.
"I will tell you when we record." He says and he gets up and runs out.
"MARK!" I shout but he's gone to his room. I sigh as I look at my Twitter. Mark mentioned me in a comment huh? Ok. I open it and Mark had commented on my selfie from the other day.
"Nice pic, not a sexy as me though!" It said with a wink face on the end. Wow. Ever since I met Mark I always had a soft spot for Mark. He teases me all the time! We have know each other since he was 10. 16 years! Ever since he came at sat with me in primary school. Then we went to the same secondary school. Then college but he dropped out of that. And now we are room mates. How life changes when your best friend becomes famous. People always say hi when we are in public and the amount of times we have been asks if we are dating. Makes me blush just thinking about it. I get pulled out of my thoughts when Mark shouts me.
"(Y/N) TIME TO RECORD!!" He shouts.
"Coming!" I shout back but not as loud. I don't understand how the neighbours put up with us. I run to his recording run. Shit. Just dance is on the screen.
"Mark why?" I ask and he smirks.
"Cause it's funny to watch you fail," He says and I laugh.
"Alright bring it!" I say as he sets up the camera.
"Hello everybody my name is Markiplier and I'm joined by the lovely (Y/N)," He says and I walk into camera view.
"Hey guys!" I say.
"You all know (Y/N) is bad at dancing don't you?" He says.
"HEY!" I say.
"Well today you get to see that with just dance!" He says and I laugh.
"Alright Mark. Bring it." I say and we begin dancing. We are both really bad. Mark starts singing along to one of the songs. Damn Mark is great at singing. No joke.

After several rounds of just dance Mark ends the video.
"Ok (Y/N), let's take a selfie for Instagram, Facebook and Twitter." He says.
"Alright," I say. After we do that, I get notification saying Mark tagged me in stuff. Since Mark became famous of YouTube he insisted that I got every social media sight. Just so he could tag me. I couldn't say no to him though. I read through the comments and they were really nice. Love marks description.
"Just played a game that (Y/N) and I suck at. Any ideas?" It said. Of course people guessed straight away. I am known for my very bad dancing. Yeah dancing is not my skill point. Still I give it a go. Mark keeps telling me I'm getting better. That's good I guess.

"I'm making tea today, what do you want?" Mark shouts from the kitchen. I didn't even realise he and gone.
"I will make it, it's fine really." I say and Mark comes into the room.
"No I Insist. I did make you dance on camera after all," He says and I sigh.
"I guess you did. Ok, surprise me," I say and he nods and walks out. My life here is pretty great. Mark is a great room mate and a best friend too. Life couldn't get any better actually. Then marks computer starts making a noise. Yet again I forgot I was still in here. It was a Skype call coming through. I answer it.

"Hey Ma- oh hey (Y/N)," It was Jack.
"Hey Jack. Marks just making tea." I say.
"Ok cool, hey can you tell Mark that pax prime is coming up and I was wondering if since I'm in the Uk right now due to work that we could all book a flight together to go." He says. This would be my first trip out to uk. Yeah I've been stuck here for awhile.
"Yeah course. One sec I will ask," I say and Jack nods.
"MARK!" I shout and he comes in.
"Yeah? Oh hey Jack." He says seeing jack on the screen.
"Hey Mark." Jack says.
"He want to know if we were going to pax prime and if we could book a flight together." I say. Mark looks at the screen then back at me.
"Aren't you in Ireland?" He says turning his head back to the screen.
"I'm in the uk for work." He says.
"Ok sure. We will sort that stuff out later cause I think tea might be burning." He says and he waves and runs back to the kitchen.
"Why is Mark cooking? He never cooks." Jack asks.
"Well he made me dance on camera so this is his payment." I say.
"Ah, so that's what that was on Twitter?" He says.
"Yeah," I say.
"Cool! I gotta go record now but I guess I will see ya at the airport on the way to pax prime?" He says.
"Yeah see ya," I say and Jack ends the call. I walk into the kitchen. Mark has set up tea in the table. It was my favourite. We both say and ate. As we ate we spoke about  YouTube.
"You should start a channel. I will tell my fans your starting one and leave link to your channel and you will be off." He says.
"Yeah I guess I should. It will be fun!" I say and he nods.
"Ok cool," He says. We finish tea and I go to my room.
"Thanks for tea Mark!" I shout.
"No problem. Anything for you," He shouts back. I sit on my bed and go through more comments on Twitter. Marks fans are so nice. Hopefully they will like me too. Wait what am I saying? Of course they like me, I've been on his channel lots of times. Let's hope my channel gets successful. It should after all.
"Mark can I use your stuff to record my first video?" I shout.
"Course!" He shouts back. I go to the recording room and set everything up for a vlog.
"Here we go," I say as I click record.

Ok first off. You can tell I'm from the uk can't ya? I hope you enjoy this story as I have big plans for this. That's all. See ya.
Fan-Fic-Girl3579 x