Top of the mornin to ya laddies - 3

"Mark we won't need that!" I shout as Mark chucks in lots of random stuff.
"YES WE DO, THE MARKIPLIER SAYS SO!" Mark shouts and continues to pack everything and anything. Afterpacking me and Mark sit on the couch.
"Man, tomorrow is gonna be great. Can't wait to meet Jack," I say and Mark nods.
"Yeah, but your mine remember," He says. I look at him and Mark realised what he just said. He looked at the floor as I began to speak. He cut me off.
"Hey Mark what did you me-" I begin.
"I JUST REMEMBERED I NEED TO MAKE FOOD." He shouts and runs out the room. Alright then. I get up and shout to Mark.
"Hey make can I make a video in your recording room?" I ask.
"Sure!" He shouts and I walk in.  I set up everything and begin to record.
"Hello everybody I'm (Y/N) and welcome to undertale!" I say. I sit there recording for ages.

After hours of undertale I turn off the computer and head to my room. I lay there looking at the roof. I sigh as I roll to my side. This next week is going to be insane. I then hear my phone buzz. I get up and check. It was an activation code for a YouTube channel. Mark suddenly comes rushing in and grabs the phone.
"Mark what are you doing?" I ask and he shrugs.
"Nothing much, just setting up your channel, and publishing your channel introduction video," He says with a smirk.
"Hey wait!" I shout and Mark runs off.
"You can't stop me!" He shouts and then enters his recording room. I sigh and get back into bed. I check the time. It's late. I turn to my side and close my eyes. Tomorrow I get to meet Jack. Gotta have all the energy I could possibly have.

I wake to the smell of pancakes No way. I chuck on some clothes and sort out my hair. I rush downstairs and sure enough Mark is making pancakes.
"My favourite!" I shout and sit down.
"That's why I made them." He says and brings over my plate.
"Thanks Mark," I say and he smiles. There was suddenly a knock on the door. It check the time. It's mid-day.
"Mark you let me sleep in?" I ask and he nods.
"Yeah. You looked like you needed it." Mark says as he goes to answer the door. He answers the door and there was Sean.
"SEAN!" Mark shouts and hugs Sean.
"Hey mark!" The Irish man says, slightly quieter. The neighbour still is asleep after all.
"And you must be (Y/N)," Jack says walking to me. I shake his hand.
"Nice to meet you Jack," I say.
"Please call me Sean," He says.
"Nice to meet you Sean," I say and he smiles and sits down. We all sit on the couch.
"So Sean, I was wondering if you wanted to record a short sketch?" Mark asks.
"Alright!" Sean jumps up and stands in front of us. "LETS GO!" He shouts!

After we recorded the sketch we order a take away and sit playing video games.
"It's getting late, your staying in the spare room Sean," Mark says and goes to show Sean the room. I shout to mark I'm going to bed and go to my room. I sit in my room and sigh. Everyday I have to push my feelings for Mark to the back of my head. Now I'm going on holiday with him. Maybe this is the time to tell him? No. I dunno. I put my headphones in and play the last song that played.

All my life you stood by me, when no one else was ever behind me.
All these light, they cant blind me, with your love. Nobody can drag me down.
Nobody nobody!

I smile as memories of me and Mark growing up flash through my head. He would stand up for me, when I got bullied he protected me and made sure I was fine. He made it so nobody can drag me down. It was perfect. But. He never asked me out. I'm glad we stayed friends though. He is my best friend and without him my life would be so different.

I love Mark.