The trip to LA - 4

"(Y/N). Wake up." I wake up to mark and Jack standing in front of me. Mark was in his boxers and Jack was in his pj. Mark was shaking me. I groan.
"5 more minuets," I say as I roll over. Not realising anything that was happening.
"We need to go, it's 1am and our flight leaves soon." Mark whispers. I jolt up.
"Oh god yeah!" I shout. Mark and Jack laugh. Then I realise what Mark was wearing. I look back at the bed.
"You've got 5 minuets," Mark says as Jack and Mark walk out. I feel a small blush crawl onto my face at the though of Mark in boxers. I get out of bed and get ready to go. I may be a girl but getting ready doesn't take me hours. In fact I don't wear makeup. I sigh and go the the front room. The taxi was already here and Jack was taking the cases and putting them in the taxi. We all then got in the taxi and made our way to the airport. The taxi had 3 seats. 2 one side and 1 on the other. Jack sat on one side and me and Mark sat on the other. The trip to the airport was gonna be a long one so I try to get comfy. Eventually I end up resting my head on Marks shoulder. He tense up a little but then relaxed. I hear a small chuckle from Jack then Mark puts his arm around me.

I wake up but just lay there for a bit. Making sure they don't know I'm awake. I realise that Marks arm was no longer around me but he was stroking my hair. I smile as I lay there. I was about to pretend to wake up when I hear Jack begin to talk.
"So Mark. Your so lucky. You have your own house, your own pool and the girl of your dreams yet I live in an apartment and my girl left me." Sean sighs.
"Wait what? Sean why didn't you tell me she left you?" Mark asks. Completely avoiding what jack said about having the girl of his dreams.
"Yeah, she says I'm too caught up with YouTube and never pay attention to her." Sean sighs.
"Dude I'm so sorry," Mark says.
"Ah it's ok," Sean says. It goes silent for a minuet till Mark turns his head back to Sean.
"Wait what do you mean girl of your dreams?" He asks.
"Look at her Mark. You've known each other for years. You let her lay on your shoulder and you put your arm around her and now your stroking her hair." Sean says and Mark stops stoking my hair.
"No I'm not," He says and I hear Sean smirk.
"Of course Mark." He says. "Face it Mark you like her," Sean says. It goes silent for a few seconds.
"See?" Sean says as Mark goes back to stroking my hair. That's when I decide to wake up. I turn a bit and slowly open my eyes. Then i pretend to jolt up after realising I was on marks shoulder.
"I'm so sorry Mark," I say. I wasn't really. It was quiet comfy actually.
"It's fine." Mark says and smiles. He shows his teeth. Ah man that smile. If smiles could kill I would be dead by beauty. I'm not even kidding. I love his smile. We then arrive at the airport. We all get out and make our way inside.

Now we are on the plane. It's got 3 seats each row instead of 2 so I sat at the window. Mark sat in the middle and Sean sat at the end. Pretty sure Mark was trying to keep Sean away from me. I shrug it off as the lady comes round offering food and drinks and stuff like that. After that I get my bag and pull out a DVD player. I pass Mark a headphone while I have the other. He picks a film and I put it on. Mark falls asleep halfway through and then I do.

I wake up as the radio says we will be landing in 5 minuets. I realise Mark fell asleep on my should and I fell asleep on his head. I sit up but Make sure I don't wake Mark. Jack is awake though.
"Hey (Y/N), sleep well?" He asks.
"Yep thanks." I say and begin to stroke marks hair. Then the radio says we are now landing and this wakes Mark up.

When we land In LA I see Jack looking at a picture on his phone. I nudge Mark and point to the picture. It was me and Mark asleep on the plane.
"SEAN!" We both shout as he burst out laughing. He then posted it to Twitter with the caption
'Just got off the plane with these two'
And he tagged us both in it. I get my phone out as does Mark and we go through the comment. They were filled with (Sh/N) (Ship name) says stuff like (Sh/N) away. I smile and Mark laughs as we call a taxi and go to our hotel. That was an interesting flight. One I won't forget In awhile.

Ok I wanna apologise because I keep swapping from Jack to Sean. I'm sorry if this annoys you but expect this whenever I talk about him. I can't make up my mind so I call him both. Sorry.
Fan-Fic-Girl3579 x