Chapter 7

Thomas's POV
_______________

Well, Lucies a drama queen to say the least... I mean, who runs away crying when they're asked out and then comes back and says yes?! Girls, huh?

After what Ayra said about my father, I am in a terrible mood. The more I think about it, the more I believe she's right. How could he do this? Kill my mother and my sister?!

James and I arrive home and I storm in through the front door shouting "Benjamin!" At the top of my voice. My father, if I should even call him that anymore, walks into the hallway looking worried.

"Thomas, what's wrong? Why are you calling me Benjamin instead of dad?"

"Because you are not my father anymore! My father wouldn't tell the slayers where the vampires meet!" I screamed. Benjamin was as white as a ghost.

"I... I didn't do anything of the sort!" He stuttered, "how could you accuse me of that?! My wife and child died in one of those attacks!" His voice was raised now and he was almost shouting back.

"Your wife that cheated on you and the child that isn't even yours! I know what you did, we all do! So let Nick go you sick murderer!" I scream at him, tears running down my face. I sprint up the stairs and slam the door.

I body slam on to my bed and burst in to tears. I just can't believe he did this!

Benjamin's POV
________________
I have to do something about this. If people find out that I told the slayers of our whereabouts, I'll be finished!

Thomas's POV
________________

I hear his loud footsteps coming up the stairs and just hope that he doesn't come in to my room as I forgot to lock the door. But, to my despair, he throws open the door and storms in. I keep my head burried in my pillow for I don't want to look at the cruel man who was once known to me as my father. He closes the door, none to softly, and walks over to my bed. He puts his head close to mine and I can feel something cold and sharp against my throat. I gulp.

"How dare you speak like that to your father!" He whispers harshly. I want to argue that he isn't my father anymore, but I was afraid to because of the dagger that was being held at my throat.

"You will stop all of this nonsense and tell all of your mates that I did no such thing. You are going to help me to imprison Nick for if you don't, I will be in touch with my slayer accquaintances and you and your little friends will end up just like your mother and sister!"

He pulls the blade away and walks out of the door, leaving me with a sick feeling in my stomach.

I would like to thank @jennylkelly for writing this chapter. She is an amazing writer so go and check out her books! Also please have a look at my new books: Ayra and The Great Cat Potion Plan and My Lips Are Sealed. Please remember to vote and comment.
Love ya all,
Fran xxx