Broken Family.

Josh's POV
"Where are they?" Vikk asked.
"I don't know, thy should have been here half an hour ago.." I replied, looking at my watch.
Why haven't they showed up yet?
My phone suddenly buzzed.
Oh thank god. What could it be now? Traffic?
I answered the call.
"Hello?"
"Mr. Zerker?" It was a different voice, a woman's voice. She spoke fast.
"Yes, that's me. Who is this?" I asked, confused.
"Okay, my name is Lucy and you have to get here quick, your sister and her boyfriend got into an accident."
My whole body shivered.
No. No, this can't be happening. This has to be some stupid joke.

Vikk's POV
"Where is she?!" Josh shouted into his phone, his eyes watering.
"Josh, what going on?" I asked, while everyone looked at him.
He ended the call, picked up his jacket and ran to the entrance.
"Get in the car and follow me, NOW." He ordered.

We all ran after him, flooding him with questions, Josh refused to answer, fuming.
"What happened?" We all asked.
"They got into an accident!" he quickly spun around, rage covering his face, tear spilling out his eyes.
"Now get into your cars and follow me! We need to go see them!" He ordered, angrily.
We all did as he said and followed him.

We arrived to the scene, which wasn't so far away, no paramedics arrived.
There was a car smashed into a lamp post, glass shards everywhere and a woman with blonde hair, crossing her arms pacing around.
We all got out, Josh being the first one out.
We saw the woman say a few words to him, as he reached the car.
We all ran over and saw them.

Blood covered their foreheads, shards stuck in parts of their body. It was horrifying, we couldn't believe it was happening.

He reached inside, "Get Simon out!" He shouted, while he tried to drag Sabrina out. JJ, Ethan and Harry ran over to that side and Tobi and I helped Sabrina.
We pulled them out the car, their hands slipping out of each other's.

We heard sirens. The paramedics.
The paramedics took over. We all got into our cars and follows them to the hospital.

All of them:
Please be okay.

Here we were again, at the hospital, pacing around, slowly going insane, sleepless and frustrated.

What could we do without them? Will it still feel like a complete family?

It really hit Josh hard, he was covering his face, tears pouring, shaking his head, quietly saying "I could've protected her.. " over and over again.

We scheduled a meet up tomorrow and the fans were excitedly, talking about it. We had to break the news to them.

So I tweeted:
"Sorry guys, we have to cancel the meet up... Simon and Sabrina got into an accident and we need to help them :( please pray for them."

They all supported them, sending prayers. The sidemen family all stood there for them.

We sat there for hours, our heads in our hands, anxious of what would happen.

Then a doctor came.
"Are you guys with Mr. And Mrs. Minter?" He asked.
"Yes... we are.." Josh answered, all of us standing up.
"I'm sorry, I have bad news.."

Little did I know, we were going to be a broken family.