Escape from Reality

Dear Readers,

I am introducing two new characters in this story.

Musharraf Azeez: Adyaan's best friend and college mate. He is around 25. (Image)

Zenith Myers : Adyaan's class mate and an American return studying Engineering in India.

"Allah will never disappoint a sincere caller. Even when you think he hasn't answered you, He plans in your favor."

Adyaan's P.O.V

Adyaan had been searching for his project file when finally his room-mate aka classmate stepped in.

"Mushi...have you seen my project report?" Adyaan asked casually as Musharraf Azeez who was dressed in a formal kurta pajama which stated that he had just returned from Masjid after Asr prayer. He was tall around 5'9, fair complexioned and average build. He had missed few years of schooling to hifz Qur'an, so he was few years elder to Adyaan but he was a gem of a person. Everyone adored him and he helped everyone at times of need.

"No...did you check in your drawer?" He asked as he searched again trying to recall where he had kept it.

"Recite Laa haula wala quwwatha and in Shaa Allah you will find it soon." Musharraf replied as Adyaan smirked silently to himself. He really found it impressive that Musharraf always knew what to do at certain odd situations and these little tips were quite helpful.

Soon Musharraf joined with him helping in searching as he recited 'Laa Haula wala quwwatha' loudly along with Adyaan as he chuckled while reciting. They gave in after few long minutes certain that it was not here.

"You need to remember where you kept it." Musharraf stated as Adyaan scratched his head trying hard to recall but nothing happened.

"It took me two long weeks to prepare that project and now it's just gone like...poof!" Adyaan said in an agitated tone angrily. Why does it always happen to him? Why does he always fail after making so much effort and this realization made his blood boil inside and even before he knew it, he had a deep frown set on his forehead.

"Adyaan..calm down ya akhi!" He said giving him a big smile. "In Shaa Allah, you will find it soon and remember everything happens for our best. Have faith on Allah."

He tried to slam his back when Adyaan had an actual burst out at Musharraf.

"I don't know what is best when I lose everything in the end...I mean what is the point in doing all this? This is hopeless and ridiculous..." He muttered angrily taking deep angry breaths.

"Adyaan....what is wrong with you bro?" Musharraf tried to calm him down noticing how annoyed he looked with his hands planted behind his hips in anger. "Never forget that Allah loves us....Allah loves you ya akhi! He will never put us in a situation which we couldn't handle."

"Right?" Adyaan snapped at Musharraf anger evident in every action. "He loves me that is the reason he deprives me of everything that I give my sweat and blood into...he just snatches it away as if it's nothing....and you want me to believe that He loves me."

Adyaan had no idea why he giggled at the last sentence. It was the irony of the situation that he was going through so much heartache and yet Musharraf wants him to have faith on Allah. He is asking him to trust and be positive when he had made so many duaas to Allah for Tazmeen and Allah knew how priceless she was for him. Then why did Allah snatch her away from him? He was certain that no one could ever love her the way he did and yet he stood empty handed whereas she had been handed to someone else.