tickets pt 2

Tessa-
I paced back and forth in my room as Marcus was yelling at me through the phone. Marcus I swear I had nothing to do with this. I swear!!! Baby just- I froze dead sentence. Marcus please. You've gotta believe me. I know he said. It's just Tessa I miss you. I really do. I'm sorry. I messed up our lives. I just miss you. His words crashing against my heart. Truth was I missed him too. All of him. Fly out here then. How? Bring Kamia and Karter. Tell Jada you're coming to get JoJo. Ok. I was to excited. I needed his touch. Craved it. Desired for it. Because I was always told to forgive I was going to try. Tessa? Yeah ? I gotta bring Angel. It's OK. I had build up so much forgiveness I didn't mind. Is Jada coming. No she and I uhm split. Leaving me to raise Angel. Oh. Well that's fine. I was highly scared. Could I learn to love him again?

Marcus-
I missed my baby girl. Jada and I technically didn't split. But she did leave my house. I have no idea why. I packed our suitcases and headed for the airport. We get to see mommy!!!! They all exclaimed. Yes we do. Daddy. Yes Angel? Can I get some candy. Yes you can. I was praying to make things work with Tessa. I needed to. I had to. She deserved it. I needed to make things right. I was going to do what ever I has to get my rightful queen back by my side. The player was turning in his cards. I was going to grab Angel some of her candy out of the glove compartment. Suddenly running across paperwork that scared me. I began reading the file. Lab Corp DNA diagnostic test. In the case of Angel Russell. Marcus Russell is no match as her father. My heart ripped from my chest. That's why she left. She was already pregnant. Here I am raising this child that isn't even mine. Daddy candy. Ok. I handed her the lollipop. I pulled into the airport file stashed in my hand. I had so much to read. We took a private plan to New York. The kids were exhausted as well as I. But I was determined to find out whose baby was laying across my lap, calling me daddy. I read further down. In the case of Angel Russell Klay Alexander Thompson is 99.9999999999% fathered this child. Wait a a god damn minute. This chick was pregnant before I effed her? Oh shit? I sent her the file. You've got sum explaining to do. She replied she was sorry. I said nothing. We touched down into New York. I called Tessa. She said she was at the gate. We unloaded the plane and went to Tessa. My babies. Mamma. Angel went to hug her. Tessa looked at me. I mouthed long story. She nodded. And smiled. God how I missed her smile. Where's JoJo and Kameron? They are at my house. Oh. Yeah. Come on guys. Let's go. We reached her house. Her parents were there. I gulped. Don't worry. They know everything. But still. Your dad kinda threatened if I broke your heart then there's my dick. I spelled it out! She laughed. Don't you wanna see EJ? Yeah. I got out and rubbed the remaining sweat beads forming around my face and hands. She knocked on the door. Jordan came running to the door. Dad? Don't worry I'm not here to come get you. She smiled and jumped into my arms. Daddy I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so cold. I just hated our living arrangements. It's OK. I looked down at her. Her belly was poking out from under her crop top. Oh that. I uhm. Kinda got uhm pregnant. What by who I didn't even know you weren't a virgin! By him my new boyfriend Justice. She pointed to the couch and there was a Justice. Hi. I looked hurt. My baby girl wasn't a baby girl anymore. She was 17 and pregnant. A/N remember time had Elapsed she was 15 two years ago. A year passed making her 16. Now she's 17. Making the triplets 8 and Angel only 3. I'll do a character update after this chapter.
Kameron. Daddy. He was super tall not really but for an eight year old he was. Kamia!! Karter! Angel. The kids were so wrapped up in eachother that me and Tessa crept up to her room. Nice to have the family all together. So what happened to her and Kyle? He was cheating. And Justice was a life saver. He loves her. We're fixing to be grandparents and we aren't even thirty. Lord. How's the season? It's going. Oh! The silence was awkward. So how's Jada? Fine. I guess haven't heard from her since she left me for a football player. So whose Angel's father? How'd. I'm not ignorant. She has none of you guys features. Klay Thompson. Oh. Tessa look I know we aren't sure where this is going to take us but I'd like to be your husband again. She looked at me tears forming. Marcus. It doesn't work like that. I know. But I'm willing to give us another shot. You have to work and I mean really work for us. Our family. All of it. You can't just give up. I need to know I can trust you. You need to know you can trust me. One hundred percent!! I looked at her. And smiled. One hundred percent. She smiled as I placed the promise ring on her finger. We shared a beautiful kiss. Her lips didn't change. Tessa I gotta ask. What? What have you done to me? Loved you even when we weren't together. We kissed again. But I gotta know did you- she cut me off. Nope. No man could ever be worth your love. We were about to kiss until all of our family poured in awwing and cheering. So dad? Yes JoJo? So you and Mom are married. No. They looked confused. We made a promise. Marriage is a big step for right now we promise to love eachother as if we were married. I couldn't have said it better myself. Tessa kissed my lips again. God I love you woman. I love you too. Guys leave your parents alone. No we are coming downstairs with you guys. Once every one filed out I smacked her ass. I wonder if you still got it? Boy I had five of your kids I think I got it! Speaking of five where is EJ. Probably in Jordan's bed. We went in there and sure enough there he was. Mommy. Hey baby. Whose he? Your daddy. Daddy he ran and jumped into my arms. Mommy told me alot about you. Oh she did. She said you are her hero which makes you mine. He cuddled my neck. I love you. Don't ever leave me. I won't.