Page 3.

" Come on boy it has been two months and you still cant put me on the ground" he chuckled at me and I smirked " Don't want to hurt you old man" I said and he laughed " Oh because im old im weak" he said spinning and swinging at my legs.

I jumped over the stick and swung at his chest he kneeled leaning back avoiding my attack, I brought the stick back at went for his chest but he turned to the side standing back up and swinging at my face, I brought my stick up blocking his before it hit me.

" Your getting smarter" he chuckled backing up as we got ready to go again, he swung at me and I bucked under it before kneeling and swinging at his legs, he brought the stick down to the ground stopping me but I spun around swinging at his face but he stepped back " Come on boy less thought go with your body don't think" he said.

I took a deep breath breaking my stick in half as he smiled at me, I went at him swinging at his head once he blocked I went for his stomach but he blocked it as well, I kept swinging at him as he backed away slowly, I went for his head but he ducked and swung taking my foot out causing me to fall back.

He laughed " At least your getting faster with attacks once you learn that I will teach you defense" he said holding a hand down for me " Don't you normally teach defense first" I laughed grabbing his hand as he pulled me up.

" Yes but attacking with help your reaction time making you faster at dogging once you are comfortably skilled at attacking" he said patting my shoulder.

" BOYS DINNER IS READY" Amelia yelled and we smiled shaking hands, he put an arm around my neck and messed my hair up " Coming dear" he said walking us to the doors " Go get cleaned up while I get everything set" she said and I nodded as we walked our separate ways.

I stepped into the shower stripping my clothes as the room filled with steam I smiled getting in and tensing as my body adjusted to the water once it did I relaxed feeling my muscles unwine, I took a deep breath smiling as I washed off.

I stepped our wrapping a towel around my waist as I walked out into my bed I shook my head as I made my bed since I was too lazy to do so this morning, once I was done I opened my closet and got dressed throwing the towel in the hamper.

" Tyler, Craig" I said knocking on their door, I heard nothing then a small laugh and I smiled knowing what they were doing, I opened their door and looked around " Guys are you here" I acted normally as I walked around their room.

I went to open the closet when I felt someone jump on my back " BOO" they yelled and I screamed acting surprised then I heard a gently laugh " It's just me" they said and I smiled " Jack you scared me again be careful you might give me a heart attack" I said smiling as I grabbed his legs to carry him.

I saw the guys smiling at us and leaning by the door " Oh come on your not that old yet" Jack said and I chuckled " I feel like it sometimes" I said and he wrapped his arms around my neck " Nope you feel young to me" he said and I laughed.

" Food is ready" I said walking past the guys " So when can I train with you" Jack said and I sighed " Maybe one day but for now you need to focus on being a kid" I said and he laughed " Fine but promise some day you will teach me" he asked and I smiled at how innocent he is " I promise one day" I said.

" But for now you need to go eat" I said helping him off my back as he ran in and hugged his mother, she leaned down kissing his forehead " Whoa look how big your getting I hardly see you" she said as they sat down.

" You see me every day ma" he said " Well you can't bother them everyday they might want to go out and look around" She said handing him a plate of food as we sat down as well " We don't mind really he isn't much of a bother" Tyler said sitting down.

She passed plates out to us " Thank you" we all said in sync " Your welcome" she said back and smiled at us as we nodded " So do you guys want to walk around town tomorrow" I asked as I took another bite " Yeah why not it" Craig said smiling at me and Tyler.

" Can I go" Jack asked and I chuckled " Maybe another day you mom needs help" I said and he frowned, I placed a hand on his shoulder " I promise if you help her tomorrow I will take you for candy another day" I said and he looked up at me eyes sparkling " You mean that" he asked and I nodded as he hugged me tightly.

I was laying down in bed thinking about today I was happy Henry and his family are looking so much better than when I first met them, they take care of the garden and house work for us I said it's fine we can do it but they insisted on doing it since we gave them a home.

I sat up having trouble sleeping I put some pants on and walked out of the house going to the small pond and laying down beside it listening to the frogs and crickets sing as the fish slashed the water it was calming to my ears as I watched the night sky.

I was happy with everything here but I still wondered what its like to have someone, Tyler has Craig and Henry has his family I mean I have them and they keep my company but I wonder what its like to have someone for me, someone to sit outside and stare at the night sky, someone to hold and call my own.

I sighed closing my eyes, someday I will have that but for now I'm happy keeping everyone here safe and happy.