Page 20.

" I can see why people say they are scared of him" Craig said opening my blinds and sitting on the window " The guy is fast and stealthy I didn't hear him running to us at all" Craig said looking back at me.

I sat on the edge of my bed rubbing my eyes I didn't sleep at all last night waiting for him to show up but he never did " Yeah imagine me the first time I saw him" I chuckled lighty " Bet that was scary" Craig said looking down at his feet.

" Yeah it was" I said stretching and walking to my closet " Why was he so bloody surely those guys couldn't have bled on him that much" Craig said asking a question I asked myself " That I don't know maybe he was out before he saw them following me" I said stripping my clothes.

" At least he keeps you safe I mean he could easily have killed all of us but he fell for you" Craig said and I pulled a shirt over my head looking back at him with a raised brow " Evan I can see it when he looks at you he cares for you a lot" Craig spoke looking out my window.

----------

It was night time and I wasn't waiting around tonight for him to come, I grabbed my clothes and strapped my boats preparing myself for tonight as I walked downstairs and out my door.

I was walking through the town I left Delirious's blue hoodie at home and replaced it with a black one as I walked through the shadows watching as I saw some people stealing while others were watching in the shadows I kept low not wanting to get involved with that.

I snuck threw the alleys stepping quite as I walked through the shadows of the builds looking around in hopes I would find him it's a big city but we always find each other well more like he finds me but tonight im looking.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned to see a man in black I pinned him to the wall and put my knife to his throat " You have his knife how" the man spoke staring at me " Why do you want to know" I asked pushing it to his throat more.

" Because we want him dead" a few men said behind me and I smirked " Oh is that so and if I was to be this guy shouldn't you run" I asked not looking away from the man I have pinned to the wall " As if he wears a blue hoodie and recently he was seen wearing a red one" the man spoke and I slit the guys throat turning around.

I twirled the knife in my hand " And now if I switch my looks up how would you know" I said staring at the group of men as the pulling their knives out " There is a group of us but only one of you" he said licking his lips as I stood tall not intimidated.

" Hm so im guessing your stupid as well" I said chucking a spare knife killing a guy standing beside the one who's talking " Hm you're a fake" he said taking a step towards me " Oh and why do you figure" I asked feeling my adrenaline picking up.

" He kills faster and never talks" The man said taking a few more steps " Ha and what if I do everyone dies so how can you know" I said leaning on the wall as they raised a brow, I know a few of his movements as I kept calm and relaxed like he is.

" Well one way to find out" the man said whistling and his men ran at me, let's hope I don't slip up, I kneeled taking a few men out as I stood kiling another spining him in my arms as a guy stabbed the already dead body in my arms as I pushed him off and stabbed the guy as I stood back up.

" So you going to tell me how you got that little knife" he asked again looking at the dead bodies around us " Nope" I said walking towards him but he stood his ground " So are you his lover" the man said chuckling at his joke which pissed me off more.

I lunged at the guy pinning him to the ground " Oh so you are" the man laughed as I pinned the knife to his throat " No but it's easy to loot a dead body" I whispered in his ear as I cut his throat listening to him chock.

I stood back up and looked around, if he hears this was me I'm going to be in trouble, I started to walk through the shadows again but the streets were clear so I stepped out keeping my head down as I wanted someone to come at me I wanted another little chat.

The sun was coming up and yet I still saw no one I heard nothing it was as if everyone ran away but why they couldn't have seen me or did they, my brain was running through scenarios as I saw it was lighting up.

I sighed turning around and making my way to the woods for a swim before I went home I wouldn't make it before sun up so I don't want them seeing me all bloody at least in I'm soaked I can say I woke up and went for a swim.