Dedication and Author Note

This story is dedicated to my mother.
I wanted to give you this on Mother's Day last year but I never got the chance to write it. I know how much you dislike the finale episode of Merlin and I got thinking...what would happen after? I hope this gives you something more to drive yourself crazy thinking about.
Lots of love,
-G.
xoxox

To the person who is about to read this, (yes, you!)

Thank you so much for taking time out of your life to invest it in my work. I am assuming you are here because you are a fan of the TV series, Merlin or you are interested in the whole Arthurian mythology (I am both).

It has been about a year since I last wrote a Merlin fanfiction...(it was on craaaaack!) This one has been on my mind for about a year. It is a short (at the moment).
At this stage, I have no intention for writing anymore for this small story but that may change. I have a habit of adding to things I initially do not want to add to (like my To Do List, for example).
I do have ideas of where I would like this story to go, if I do choose to add to it, however, if I do not, I hope you are satisfied enough or if not, I hope that you are driven mad with wonder. :) If the latter is the case, I am sorry. :) :)

Many thanks for taking your time to read this and the actually story (in the following chapter).

- GNxDDD