Chapter 50

Your Point Of View

"Y/N, I need you to go down to the store and get me some things." Mom said. I groaned and got up from the couch.

"Ma, I'm watching T.V." I whined. She gave me a look, and I grabbed her list. Dinah was out in her yard, so I drove by her house.

"Hey, babe." She greeted.

"I'm going to the store. You wanna come?" I asked her. She walked to the other side and got in. When we got to the store I ran to the toy section.

"Y/N, get over here." She said.

"No." I said. I started climbing up shelf.

"Stop, Y/N. You're gonna fall." She said.

"No, I'm not." I said. She threw a ball at me.

"Hey, hey, hey, cut that shit out." I said. She threw another one at me. I blocked it and got on the top shelf. The same kid that I jumped over the time I came in before looked at me.

"Why are you always here?" He asked. I shrugged at him. Dinah threw a ball at me, and it hit me in the face. I fell from the shelf and landed with a thud. I screamed and got up.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Dinah whispered to me.

"Bye." The kid said quietly. I winked at him again. Dinah grabbed my arm and dragged me to the food section. I pulled away from her and rubbed my arm.

"Stop being a baby." She said. I mimicked her and copied her walk. There were people video taping us meaning they were probably fans. She
was lecturing me about being responsible.

"Okay, okay, okay, okay." I said repeating myself. She turned around in the middle of me copying her. I flopped on the floor, and she raised her leg as if she were going to step on me.

"No, baby, don't." I pleaded. She just smirked and walked off.

"Slim thick witcho cute ass!" I shouted. She threw a Clorox wipe container at me. It hit me in the head and flopped on the floor again. I got up and picked it up with me.

The people laughed at us. I ran over towards her and shot it in.

"Buckets." I said running around the cart.

"You are such a child." She whined. I hugged her from behind.

"Get off me." She said. I put my face in her neck.

"You smell nice." I complemented. She squirmed in my arms.

"Stop moving, baby." I said. I could feel her smiling even though I wasn't looking at her face.

"Y/N and Dinah sitting in a tree.
K-I-S-S-I-N-G." The fans started singing. I kissed her cheek repeatedly and she squealed.

"Come on, baby girl. Kiss me." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"Please kiss me." I said. She kissed me softly. I moaned and smiled.

"Hell yeah! You see that shit!" I screamed. They screamed and laughed at us.

"Come on, Y/N. We have to get home." Dinah said.

"You're not my mom." I said. She raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, I'll see you guys later. Hit me up on social media. She said I have to go." I told them.

Keke's Point Of View

"How in the fuck did it get in me?" I asked. He paced back in forth in my room.

"I don't know. Maybe the condom broke." Jayden said. I let out tears, and I fell back on the bed.