Chapter 7

Your Point Of View

"Please pick up. Please pick up." I said to myself.

"What's up?" Zendaya said into the phone.

"I took Dinah on a date, and kissed her." I said quickly.

"I know that. Do you think people randomly drive around playing Boyz II Men out of their cars. No, that was us." She told me.

"Define us." I said.

"Me, Jayden, Justin, and Keke." She told me.

"Why are y'all so nosy?" I whined.

"Because you're our little sister, and we love you." She told me.

"I love you too, but I have to go." I told her.

"Okay, I'll probably be over later." She told me.

"Okay, bye." I told her. I hung up after that.

"Hey, Jordan!" I called out to him.

"Yeah!" He shouted back.

"Are the kids coming over today?" I asked him. I heard footsteps coming towards my room, and Jordan opened the door.

"Yeah, about that, I have to go to work today. Will you please pick up the kids?" He begged. I laughed a little.

"Okay, but you owe me." I told him.

"Of course. Of course. You should leave in about thirty minutes." He said.

"Alright. I'll see you when you get home." I said pushing him out of my room.

"Damn. I love you too." He said sarcastically. I shut the door behind them.

I got dressed, and drove to Jordan's ex's house. Jordan is kind off a little nasty. He had four kids by one girl, and didn't ask her to marry him. It was probably because he was out every night with different women.

"Hey, Lucy." I said, hugging her. Lucy was a nurse. She was very pretty, I don't know why Jordan didn't marry her.

"Hey, Y/N. Where's Jordan?" She asked me.

"He had to work, so he asked me to pick the kids up." She nodded, and invited me in. The kids bags were on the floor near the door.

"How long are they staying?" I asked her.

"Until next Monday." She told me. I cheered, and she laughed.

"Kids! Your aunt is here!" She screamed for them. The kids came racing downstairs, and into my arms.

"I missed you guys!" I said, holding them tight.

"We missed you too, Y/N." The kids said. AJ was 7, Sydney was 5, Lily was 4, and Rio was 1 and couldn't talk.

"Say bye to your mom." I told them. They ran, and hugged their mom.

"Bye, Lucy. I'll bring them back on Monday." I told her. She hugged me, and I hugged her back. The kids got their bags, and I picked up Rio and Lily. I put Rio, and Lily in their car seats and drove home.

"I got the kids!" I screamed.

"Hey, babies!" My mom said coming up to the kids.

"Hey, Grandma." They said hugging her.

"What are you gonna do with the kids?" My mom asked me.

"Can we go on the trampoline?" AJ asked.

"Of course, little man." I said ruffling his hair.

"I wanna go with Mani." Sydney said, and Lily nodded her head.