Wes Fest -

You were running along the beach. As you were running you dropped your headphones. A group of three boys happen to be walking behind you, one of them comes up to you and says "I've got this!" you're absolutely confused.

"Are you Wesley," you ask pointing towards him.

"Yeah!"

You begin to fangirl inside but trying to hide it. All of a sudden he asks for your number so you guys exchange numbers.

"Hit me up sometime," he says.

"Of course!"

You are still in a "fangirl shocked" moment. You head back to your car and drive home. You're walking in your house and you recieve a text from Wes.

Wes: Wanna meet up tonight? (:

You: Sure! Where?

Wes: My place at 7?

You: I'm down!

You pick out something sexy to wear. You ring the doorbell to his apartment and Wes answers.

"You look beautiful," Wes says with excitement.

"Nahhh"

Drew offers you a drink. You guys are starting to get tipsy and Wes starts to kiss you. After awhile he takes you outside and you guys lay out under the stars. He continues to kiss you. He tells you that he thinks your perfect and you guys start to get a little bit of action. He takes off his shirt and he sets you on top of him. He whispers great things into your ear and how he thinks you are so beautiful and he wants to have great things. Once you guys are done you decide to stay at their place and you eventually go to his room and end up "doing the 'do'" (shagging) *wink*.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you would like to see more different imagines let me know below! Loving all the great feedback! PLEASE SHARE AND VOTE!

- @DrewsBabeee

X, Jewels