Feel The Love (;

Imagine you and your mom had just got home from a long week at the beach. You haven't seen your boyfriend Wes in awhile because he's on tour. You call him up on Skype and he doesn't answer. You try every way to get in touch with him, but still nothing works. You start to get upset about it. You drive over to his house and no one answers the door. You're on your way home and you realize something waiting for you at the door. As you're walking in you notice it's a huge bouquet of flowers and inside is a note. It reads: I can't describe how much I miss you day and night. I miss feeling your tender lips against mine. Meanwhile, your love is the sunshine of my day. Oh, how sweet it is to be in love with an angel like you! Love you forever, Wes. You're so extremely happy! Finally you get inside and place the flowers beside your bed on the night stand. You call him and he answers.

"Thank you so much, babe!" is the first thing you say.

"Do you like them?" he asks happily.

"Yes I love them!" you reply.

"I'm glad. I miss you!" He says.

"I miss you too! I wish you were here!" 

"I wanna be there too. I love you!" He says.

"I love you too, babe!"

"I've got to get in bed because I have a long day tomorrow, but know that I'm constantly thinking about you," he says.

"I know, I can't wait til' you get back!  Goodnight, love."

"Goodnight, babe!" he says.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! This imagine was kind of short but let me know what else you would like to see. 

Also, PLEASE SHARE AND VOTE!

X, Jewels

 -@DrewsBabeee