Hawkeye's mindreader

1.5K reads! OMG I love you guys so much!

Ashley had woken to the sound of her alarm clock. She got up and got ready for the new day. Walking down stairs she stopped and stared at the Avengers who looked at her in awe and surprise. " what did i do now?" She groans. Tony walked up to her and says," Whats up with the suits?". Ashley follows his gaze to see, Blue and Rescue walking by themselves doing random things, like staring at Thors butt. Ashley gaped at her own inventions. " they can walk!" she yells smiling and running over to them. " You didnt know this...how?" Natasha asks, raising an eye brow. " Because they werent programmed to thats why" Ashley shot back, with unnessicary anger. Tony stepped between them and gave Ashley a glare. "nevermind" She muttered and callled out to Aris." Aris! stop the suits please. Have them go back to the shed"." yes ma'am". The suits stopped and their eyes lit up. They flew out the house and past Ashley., whos hair went flying in her face."pfft" she spat out hair in her mouth. She heard a muffled giggle, and looked up to see Hawkeye trying to look another way but at her. Ashley remembered the day before and quickly looked away and went to the kitchen. :"Who wants pancakes!!??" she yells. There was a chorus of 'Mes' and Ashley set to work.

                                                                      *********************************************************************
While flipping a pancake, a hand slide around Ashley's waist. Startled, she messed the perfect circle up and batter splashed on her clothes and cheek. It stung from the heat."ow". "sorry Ash, didnt mean to scare ya" Hawkeye laughs quietly into her neck. " look I wanted to know if-" he stopped, cut off by Ashley as she shoved half a cooked pancake in his mouth. " how does that taste? Tony told me you and Mr. Banner were always fighting about food. Speaking of which, where are they>?" Ashley turns backk to her work. hawkeye chewed then answered,"They went outside to call Fury. and Yes. we fight over food. and it taste amazing!" . Ashley smiled only slightly." to answer your question. Yes". Hawkeye looked at her, " i didnt ask a question". "you were going to and i say yes i ll love to go out with you