chapter 3

Bailey's POV

   So I was checking out the guys at the beach when I seen a girl group coming our way with Emblem3 posters. So I got up and told Brooke to get up to. The girls came over to us and started saying things like "You jacked up the contest, you fat bitches didn't win" said the blonde bimbo. "For your information we did win we had to answer three questions and we did so we won so in you face whore!" I yelled. With Brooke trying to jump them.

Then Jake and Corey checked them out. "Bro they talking crap about us and you trying to be a manwhore right now really?" I said  while noticing that Brooke had hit the shit out of the back of the dumbasses head. Blonde bimbo thought it would be smart to get her other whores to hurt us but that ended badly cause Brooke over here got a red headed chick's hair and pulled it. Then I got Blondie's ear ring and started pulling it hard and all she did is yell. Then before we know it the beach police came and told us to go to our rooms. 'Im so glad we didn't get arrested" Brooke said. "Yeah me too but that bitch hurt my ear yelling so much" I said "we did good didn't we?" Brooke asked "yeah we did". Then we high fived and went to bed cause we have a big day tomorrow.

"Shitt!! My fucking head hurts" shouted Jake.

"That's what you get for drinking with them dumbasses last night" Brooke said. Cause they went and partied with them slutty girls.

So we get our stuff and go to the airport cause we have to leave to L.A and we have a long time till we get are there so the airplane ride is eight hours so we had to wake up at seven in the morning to go on the flight so we have a long while cant wait (note the sarcasm).

Vote.fan.comment

Thanks for reading love ya!