chapter 8

Jake's POV

I cant believe she's hooking up with that fag. I mean I know that her and bailey won the contest so their supposed to spend time with them but this is Brooke my sister she had a HUGE crush on Wes. Plus I'm really protective  over her since what happen with that douche bag that hurt her before. but Corey's protective of Bailey too so we I guess cause were their brothers.

But im still pissed.

Bailey's POV

I cant believe she left with Wesley I know I should be happy for her but im still kind of mad she didn't tell me where she was sooner.

"hey is everything alright?" asked Keaton.

"yea, but I just found out that Brooke and Wesley is together hanging now." I say

"so that's where Wesley is" he said smirking.

"yeah cause he's thinks she's hot" said Drew coming out of nowhere. "Cause she is" he also said.

So that's what they think of her.  I wonder if Keaton thinks the same thing.  what about me? I hope they don't just think of us as hot girls that they can play with ,cause I don't roll like that.

"So you guys just want us cause were hot. What if we was not hot would you guys kick us out cause I don't want to live here if all you guys want is our body's. Cause Brooke already had a guys like that and she's not going to have another." just when I say that Brooke and Wesley come in laughing then she stops .

"Great what else have you been telling everyone since I been gone?" she yells then she runs upstairs I don't know where she's running to cause she doesn't know where anything is, CAUSE SHE WASNT HERE! I yell in my head. Great now I have a headache.

I then go up the stairs but then Brooke is coming down.

"um where's my room?" she asked.

"I will show her" Wesley said.

"hell no,your sitting beside me and were going to talk" Jake said.

"really cause I want to so my babe her room" Wes said.

then they get all into each others face and started breathing hard while Brookes on the stairs shocked and Keaton eating chips so I go and eat some to.

Then Drew and Corey broke them up. Drew had Wes and Corey had Jake.

"stop this, we are all living in this house together so we don't need to start fighting cause we have the next two months". And You two" said Corey looking at Brooke and me. "you guys are best friends. you don't need to fight over something stupid. Brooke next time call cause we didn't know what happen to you, and sis stop being protective over her that's Jake's job" he said patting jakes head cause they are still holding the boys. "I just want peace in this house" he said.

"yea he's right im sorry I didn't tell you guys where I was im sorry" Brooke said.

"its ok, I was just scared something happened to you but your eighteen you can handle yourself" I say.

Then we hug.

"well that was fast" Keaton said.

Then me and Brooke laughed and then he showed his cute smile and I started blushing and him and the boys laughed.

"see we can get along' I say.

"yeah your right im sorry about being overprotective. you can date my sister if you like" Jake said.

"Hey bro don't I decide that" Brooke said then we all laugh.

______________________________________

Hey thanks for reading and we hope you can vote, comment, and read and follow bailey cause she writes a lot on here to.

bye yah!