chapter 6

Bailey's POV 

omg! I can't believe I'm in front of Emblem3 there even hotter in real life.

"um where can we put our stuff?" I asked.

"lads why don't you show them their rooms and are you guys suppose to be here they said two girls won you are not allowed to stay here sorry" said Simon.

"Simon can't they stay? the girls won let them decide whether they want them to stay or not" said drew.

Wow. I thought the guys would be asses cause they they are famous but I guess I was wrong. But we still have to see if they are or not.

"Well I want them to leave" answered brooke.

"What?" I asked "Why?"

I then pulled her outside the hotel room to talk to her about this. "why do you want the guys to leave?" I asked her. Cause we wouldn't be here without them they told us about the contest.

"Because I want to just be with the Emblem3 guys and you" she said.

"well I think they should stay" I said.

"they are also the ones that flirted with them bitches yesterday and I'm still mad about it" she said.

"well there guys they would flirt with a pole if it had books and a ass". I said

"haha ok your right let's go back inside and tell them that the guys are staying" she said. but before she went in I pulled her out and gave her a hug.

"why are you giving me?" she asked.

"Cause I'm glad your my best friend and I'm so happy we won the contest cause we get to stay two months with them hotties" I answered back.

"haha I know right and did you see Wesley's abs through his shirt" then she started fanning herself.

"haha yeah and he was totally checking you out" I said.

" no he wasn't but Keaton was checking you out" she then said.

"whatever" I blushed. then she laughed at me and then I soon started laughing to and the bodyguards was looking at us weird but if I was them I would be to. But then we both went inside and told Simon that Corey and Jake was staying with us. Then Wesley , Keaton and Drew who looked kind of pissed off but they took our bags to our rooms. how nice.

thank you guys so much for reading and we hope you keep doing it we love you guys and don't forget to fan, vote and comment please and go follow the girl who writes most of the book my cousin (baileynb123) thanks and Byeeee!!:)