Part of the household

(Sebastian's POV)

"Well what do we have here?" I glared at her eagerly. "I didn't think lunch would just appear in front of me..." I said with a hungry expression. I could see her soul and it looked so tempting, I just had to have it. "Please don't hurt me!" She yelled. "I fear it's a bit too late for that,my dear." I said back. I grabbed her wrist and pinned it against the wall. It was clear that she was anger at me. Just then I noticed something brush against my leg. I look down to see a F/C tail. I looked up in awe and saw her F/C ears stand up in anger. She took her other hand and clawed me across the face. I hissed in pain and she hissed in anger. She then scampered away, so I had to chase after her. I was going slow on purpose to let her think she got away. Then I picked up the pace, I almost had her in my reach but then I saw the young master right ahead of us. I stopped completely but she kept going and bumped into him.

(Ciel's POV)

I looked up to see who I had bumped into. I expect Sebastian, but i found some sort of cat lady thing. "What the hell is this?! How did you get into my mansion?! SEBAS-!" I was cut off by her hand over my mouth. "Keep quiet, I don't wanna get caught." She said to me. She turned me around to look at my face. "Hey, whatcha hiding under that eyepatch?" She asked me as her hand tangled into my hair and removed my eyepatch. "Hey! Give that back! Sebastian, come get this girl!" He walked up a bit slowly and stood next to her. "Well? Aren't you going to restrain her?" " Yes my lord." She said softly. Then the girl started to speak again. "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Y/N and I am a Nekomimi!(Neko) I was the cat you let Sebastian have."She explain to us. "Really,is that so?" I asked her. "of course it is look!" she said while switching her tail back and forth. "Please forgive my actions madam,I had no idea." Sebastian apologized to her." Well how interesting. Now excuse yourself and get out of my manor." I exclaimed to her while crossing my arms. "Please can I stay here? I promise I will stay out of the way. I'll do anything to stay." She begged. "Anything?" Sebastian smirked while petting her ears. She started to pur. "Sebastian! Not now" I shouted at him to make him stop. "Sorry my lord, I'll stop...for now at least." He said back.

"You will you as a servant to my butler and myself here in the manor. In exchange, you are provided with a room of your own and food. Do we have a deal?" She nodded slowly and she answer seemed like she got the gist of things.

"Yes my lord." Was the last thing she said before walking down the hallway.

Sup Human peeps! Sorry this chapter was shorter than usual. I this is most likely the last chapter before the lemon comes. So, if you do want a lemon Please let me now in the comments and I will get to you in the next chapter. Show support and a will update! Later guys!