Sweet and sour

(Your POV)[night]

It's been about 2 months now since I have been working in the phantomhive manor. I learned how to tame my power though so now, I can change from cat to human when ever I want! I've been getting the feeling that someone is watching me though. Mostly while I'm outside or alone. It better not be that butler. That evil, maniacal, seductive, sensual- no! What am I thinking? I really have caught feelings haven't I? I have been watching him closely for a while now. I don't think he has noticed me yet. I think back to when I agreed to work for Ciel as his and Sebastian's servant. That technically means that Sebastian is my....m-my master. I blush and shudder at the feeling of calming him hst name. It made my ears twitch and my tail wrap around my leg. "I just need some fresh air." I said to myself as I turn into my cat form. It hurt a bit more than usual though, but I'll be fine. I walked to my room in the corner,which had a crack in the wall leading to the garden. I rolled around in the lush green grass and purred loudly. Though it was cold out(because its night time) I loved to feeling of the soft grass beneath me. "Well then, hello pretty kitty" I heard as somebody picked me up from behind. Turning around, I found it to be Sebastian. "Hello Y/N, I see that you're using your cat form this evening." He put me down and I instantly changed back to my human form. "How did you know it was me?" "Because I can see your delicious soul my dear, and it is ever so tempting." I blushed and looked away to a large bush on the other side of the garden. As I looked closer, I noticed that the bush was growing beautiful, stainless white roses. "I see that you are admiring those roses over on the other side of the garden." He whispered to me as he stepped behind me. His head was basically on my shoulder. "Would you like to take a closer look at them, kitten?" He softly said next to my ear. His warm breath tickled to side of my neck gently. "I would love to." I said as he brought me to over to the large bush of roses. "Y/N", he said while making me face him and leave the roses in my dark shadow. "Yes, Sebastian?" I asked back. He lifted my chin up to his view.

"You know that along with the young lord, you are also my servant,yes?" He questioned. "Yes, I know that already." I answered. "And you know that I am technically your master, do you not?" "I k-know that a-as well..." I started to say stuttering. " So then, you will have to address me as your master...And I have a task for you a well.~" He said to me with that sly little smirk upon his lips. "W-what is it that y-you want m-me to do?" I asked him, once again stuttering and stumbling with my words. "Let me explain to you." He said to me as he picked a white rose from the bush at brought it to the light of the moon. "This beautiful white rose represents you and you innocence of you soul and body." He explained to me. He then held it to the side of his face and his eyes transformed from a dark crimson to a glowing fuchsia color. It was only when the rose turned from a flawless white to a dark black, when I finally knew what he had meant. He wanted to claim me. He leaned in and kissed me gently with his soft lips. I was surprised at first, but after a few seconds I melted into it. He slowly made his way down to my jaw line, kissing it softly, then inching his way down to the crook of my neck. I squirmed a bit beneath his grip before I let him dominate. "Don't stuggle. I know you want this just as much as I do." He said in my ear. "B-but how do you know?" I asked him. "You talkin your sleep. In a very vulgar way I might add. I always listen to you carefully. Moaning and groaning my name. Sometimes even begging..."

(Sebastian Pov)

I started to kiss her neck ever so slowly, just enough for her to get used to it. I then licked back up to her mouth and kissed her a bit more passionately and forceful. I slides my tongue along her bottom lip, asking her for entry. She denied me my sweet entry to her cave; not a good choose. I slipped my hand up her maids dress, into her panties, and rubbed her sensitive spot. She gasped and I took the opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth. We battled for a while but, I eventually won. I explored every last bit of her cavern,claiming it as mine. As i pulled away, I started to rub her a bit faster. "Sebastian..." I heard her mewl under my touch. I smirked and said "I told you to address me as your master, Y/N~" She nodded her head and moaned more "Nya. Mmmmmm~" I loved hearing her moan for me. The sounds were driving my lust past its limit. "Reward...~" I said as I inserted two fingers into her wet core and thrusted fast. "M-Master!" I heard her almost yell the name she was to address me with. I kept going until she was about to reach her limit, and I pulled my fingers out. "Punishment....~" I said as I raised them to my mouth and licked them clean. "You taste wonderful, my sweet kitten,but I want more than just to taste you. I want to feel you as well.~" I whispered. She whimpered for me to continue. I leaned in close to her ear."Undress yourself for me..."

(Your Pov)

"Undress yourself for me..." He said into my ear. "B-but Seb-" He cut me off. "That's the third time you have addressed me wrong. I'll have to give you another punishment later. But before pain...." He leaned in close to my ear "Comes pleasure.~ Now undress for me" "Fine, but only if you do the same." I retorted. "As you wish...little kitten."

~time skip to all that good stuff(sorry but I don't wanna write all that mushy mushy stuff)

I was now on my back,lying on the lush, green grass. Sebastian hovering over me lining himself up with my entrance. His hands were on the ground next to my head. My arms were wrapped around his neck while my legs were around his waist. "P-please, be g-gentle..." I said to him. It wasn't my first time, but it didn't look like he was going to fit in that easily. He smiled at me and said in my ear, "Don't worry kitten. I won't hurt you...too much." Suddenly, I felt him enter my core, except it hurt. Badly. My face heated up as fresh tears streamed down my face,sliding down my cheeks and finally falling onto the grass below me. "S-stop. It hurts..." I squeaked out. Sebastian leaned down and kissed my tears away. "Don't worry, kitten. I'll go slow for you. I'll give you some time to adjust first." He whispered to me in the sweetest voice he could manage. After a couple moments, I gave him the go ahead to move. He thrusted very slowly into me with very little force. It hurt for a bit, but small waves of pleasure hit me. "Seba... Master, go faster~" I said softly but just enough for him to hear. He picked up the pace and thrusted faster at and inhuman pace. "Oh Master.~ Yes.~"My moans were fueling him to keep going. Little by little he went faster and harder ,every six thrusts or so,until he hit my G-spot causing me to yell/moan for him over and over again. "Master! More, please! Give me more!" I yelled for him. "That's right, keep begging me. Beg for your master Y/N." I felt myself start to get closer and closer to my climax with every thrust he gave me. "I-I'm going to c-cum!" I moaned "Good. Scream for me. Scream for me while you cum." My walls tightened around his member, pulling closely. "YYY/NNN!!" "MASTER!!" We scream for eachother as we came. He fell down next to me panting and whispered in my ear, "I love you Y/N." And I said back to him"I love you too....Master Sebastian Michaelis~"

Just as we were about to drift off, a dart was thrown at Sebastian's hand piecing it. He pulled it out and looked up at the open window with an angry Ciel shouting at us.

"DAMMIT SEBASTIAN!! FIRST THE NUN,NOW THIS?! CAN'T A MAN GET SOME SLEEP AROUND HERE?!"

And that is the end of the lemon! I finally did it. There will be more to lemon to come so leave some suggestions and I will make more. Also please don't forget about the other book I am making. So leave da suggestions in dem comments! Later human peeps!