Rest

"Stupid animal. I was for sure I got rid of it."

(Narrator's POV)

Alois sneered as he stared down Y/N. Sebastian and Claude snapped their heads towards Alois. While Claude just stared at him, holding in all his anger, Sebastian was "demoning".

"You mean to tell me that you did this!?" Y/N sneered to him. He had to hold her back to be sure that she didn't lunge at him. "How could you! I thought- I thought-- You monster!" She shouted unable to formulate her words correctly. He held her in his arms and glared his way across the room to the boy. Alois decided to speak up.

"Serves her right. And you, Claude!" he turns his attention to him now. "How dare you give that animal freak more attention than me! You were basically drooling over her." He sneered. Meanwhile, Sebastian kept a serious face while burning with anger at the same time. Ciel on the other hand was getter ready to storm Alois for messing with a servant.

"Alois you tricky little-" He began, until Alois stopped him.

"Not another word. You want me to sit here and listened to you all whine and scream at me when clearly I'm the victim here?! I'm the one who never gets the attention when you get it all Ciel. Now you bring this too?!" He points at the young lord, then to Y/N. "I want you all out! Get out of here and stay away! Kick them out Claude!" He shouts, before order Claude to force us away. Claude hesitates for a moment before he snaps out of it and with a 'yes your highness', we are vacated right away.

"Ugh, that spider! That ignorant little- ugh!" Ciel stomped around in a circle. "The nerve of him to pick on-" he stopped when he saw Sebastian. He was keeping his calm on the outside but on the inside, he was ready to kill again, not for pleasure but out of hate. He wanted to see Alois dead, his blood on his bare hands. His soul exiting his body.

"Sebastian?" He heard a small voice say to him and snapped out of his ahet filled trance. There was a force pressing against his chest and a rumbling to follow it up. He looked down to see Y/N pressing herself against him. He instantly calmed down and began to pet her. Y/N gave a weak smile and a yawn. "I'm tired, Sebastian. Can we go home?" She asked.

Sebastian smiled and picked her up. He carried her to the carriage and placed both her and Ciel in. meanwhile, Y/N was taking a nap in the carriage back to the manor.

Hey guys! I'm back in school and have my laptop back! I was gone for quite some time, sorry about that.

I don't have an excuse other than I was not in school and wanted to not do that.

I know this chapter is a bit short but they will be longer. I hope you aren't too mad. I will be updating more often on both of my books. I'm also working on a story with @animallover1234123 so go check that out. Until next time.

B|@ck_0ut