T.F.C

It took her all of 20 minutes to tell me about the Clan or as they call it T.F.C (the False Clan).

The clan was a group of so called witches who went around England doing spells and ruining people's lives. They did this by giving people visons. Vicious, horrible, heart throbbing visions that sent people into panic and made them lose their minds. It always started with an object they put a spell on and placed where they knew the person would find it. After that the spell did its work.

The spell was a dark one. One that had been forbidden for hundreds of years by the elders of the clan in the late 1500's because of misuses of it in ways just like this. It was designed to be used as mind control Kazan War on enemy soldiers to gather information behind enemy lines. But some witches thought it would be "fun" to trick some of the poverty stricken to do their dirty work for them. When the clan found out about this the witches who had committed the immoral crime were exiled.

Once she was done telling the story Niklaus sat there stunned. He had never heard something so bizarre but for some irrational reason he believed her. His thoughts were pierced by her inpatient voice.

"Hey look. I know you probably don't believe me. Hell! I hardly believe this sometimes. But I need to go find these witches and give them this little unwanted present back."

As she picked up the box and started to walk away. He looked at her in astonishment. How could she tell him all of what she had and expect him not to want to help her.

"Are you serious? How could you think I would not want to join you. Sure this *tosh sounds crazy but for bizarre reason I believe you. So I wanna come."

"No"

What do you mean "no"? They put this on my property I have the right to know why. And don't tell me to bugger off 'cause I wont." He exclaimed in admonishment. The whole time he had a smile on his face and didn't know why.

She sighed "Fine! But don't get in my way."

He almost squealed with glee. He raced back to the house at top speed and packed him a back pack full of clothing, left his grandfather 8 notes in various places saying that he would be gone for a week or so touring the city with his new friend, Aryc. He then grabbed the stash of cash he and his grandfather had saved up for his college fund and raced back outside.

When he got there he found Cyra standing against the house one foot propped up while she sharpened a knife with what looked like its twin.