chapter 1. Full moon

Pitter-patter.

My steps are quiet as a mouse trying not to alarm any of the animals that slumbers on the trees and on the ground. My family are at the edge of cliff waiting for the clouds to swish away from the lighting of the moon.

"Chresanto!" my father bellowed. The birds of the forest scattered about in the sky frightened by my dad's voice.

"Dad! You scared them away. What's the big deal about this anyway? Can't we just stay in the den?" I asked with an attitude.

"Do you have anything to do at the house that you are pressuring me to go to the den?" he asked bewildered?

"ye-"

"No? That's what I thought son" he interrupted.

"This is just tedious, I have a fucking girlfriend that is worried sick about me because on nights like these, I have to come here and transform while I can do it AT THE DEN!" I yelled.

My mother slapped the back of my head with much force. That shit hurt.

"OUCH!" I yelled in distress. I know I was disrespectful but damn, where is child protective services when you need them?

"Don't disrespect your father like that! Now I know that girlfriend of yours is probably worried about you but your priorities as a wolfblood alpha-in-the-making are more significant. Does she even know that you are a wolfblood, because she's NOT" my mother questioned.

"Yeah, I don't even trust her. She blabs her mouth too much" my sister zendaya announced.

"She does NOT know, I know the rules" I said.

"Then why do you question me son?" my father asked.

"I don't know why dad, I just want to go home. These clouds aren't going anywhere."

Just as I turned around I felt a stinging sensation in my hands. I looked down and saw the blood rushing through the veins.

"It's starting", my sister said.

I turned back around and stared at the illuminating moon. It looked so gorgeous as the light bounced off of my face. I start to feel myself bending down as my transformation starts.

Well, that's the end of my night.

Hello peeps! I know this story is kind of horrible, but can you comment and vote on things~ the author.