MMID S1 EP03: Blondie's dilemma

Executive prodoucer: Shaiyann (Cheyenne)

producer: Jamie

Script writer: Emma

WARNING: some profanity

Apple- Did you see Cerise when Ash made her speech?

Duchess- OMG! Apps she looked toats jelly!!

Blondie- Briar, are you getting this down? I need this for my mirror cast report!

Briar- I'm writing, I'm writing SHEESH!! (says annoyed)

Apple- Briar, you're Blondie's new assistant?

Briar- What?!? oh..yeah see, i kept falling asleep in crown-culus. Gossip is basically the only class I can get an A in!! I rock!...When i'm not sleeping...

Apple- Whatever, I just need some information. But how??

Briar- Why are you looking at me?

Apple- Hello? You're the only one with super hearing when they sleep!

Briar- Oh...yeah...when i'm not dreaming about Equestria...it's so cool,so, its this place where ponies------------(gets cut off by Apple)

Apple- yeah, ok shut up.

Blondie- Someone's even more meaner than usal....

Apple- SHUTUP you B*tch!!

Blondie- Make me.

Briar- I AM SO GETTING THIS!

Apple- Trust me sweetie, when i'm done with you you'll be where Cerise is, a loner.

Blondie-(sits down)

Apple- You'll be cut out of the social scene so bad no one will ever look at you again. That's right, I run this freak-show, I'm the Queen & don't you forget it!

Faybelle- If you run it, than why are you so afraid of Raven? She basically runs it & you can't stand the fact that she does. The only thing you run is your mouth!

Apple- You better watch your mouth girl! & shut-up before you end up where she is.

Briar- SO....MUCH....GOSSIP....

Apple- Ash is my BFFA & i will get to the bottom of things. & I know who's gonna tell me what I want... (looks at Cedar sneakly)