Chapter 1:

P.S - I don't usually write romance stories but I know a lot of featured stories are romance so I decided to do a romantic comedy. I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 1: Don't Talk To Strangers:
I only fell in love with a few things in my lifetime, push-up bras, king size snickers bars, and Orange Is The New Black. Never In my live would I think I would fall for a boy. In my last year of high school I just got my license even though I'm 18. I didn't pass any of my other drivers tests. I wasn't necessarily the kind of girl who dug bad boys but I didn't do goodie goodies. Maybe I was stuck in between or something. I spent my last year of High School as a senior living in New York. Manhattan was always beautiful but the possibilities were endless. You could meet anyone and fall in love, from celebrities to people who aren't even defined as human. I loved living in such a large city. The sky every morning became just a little bit brighter. And the sky darkened with each deep breath taken at night. My name is Olivia and my best friend is Willow. She got held back last year for being caught on campus with drugs. In all realness Willow was a great person. I hated the idea of graduating without her but she always wanted me to find someone else, so I didn't get lonely or anything. I knew she would always be my best friend and I never wanted that to change which is why I thought about just meeting a guy. A decent guy who enjoys rock music and being a total outcast. "Honey I think it's time you find a real job," said my mother. "What do you mean, I have a job!" I replied. "Working at a record store part time doesn't give you a 'real' job.
My mom and I always fought about my life. For once I wanted to just not have to worry about what I'm gonna be. I couldn't blame her though, for wanting the best for me. "I just..I'm scared Olivia," said my mother. "For you!" She said again. "For what... my future?" I said storming out. I ran up to my bedroom and slammed my door. My mom hated when I did that, I could tell it made her cringe. I lay on my bed, for a second. Is it normal to want too much for someone like me? I mean, it's not like I'm going to become really...anything. I wanted a future but I hated to have to just, all of a sudden think about it. I sat up and grabbed a magazine. I read those expensive-ass magazines for teenagers. 'Step 1 to living alone' said the magazine. I scanned through what looked like a bunch of 13 year olds running away from home because they can't meet Justin Bieber. My mom then knocked on the door. "Can I come in?" "I dunno. Do you want me to get a new job?" I replied. "So that's a yes?" My mom said. I rolled my eyes and opened the door.