Chapter 2:

P.S - it's Chapter 2! Thanks so much for reading. Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 2: Moving Day?

I sat down and stared blankly at the floor with a stucco pattern mocking me. "Wonderful meeting with you and your mother," said Dr. Sky. "Yeah, thanks," I replied in a dull voice still staring at the floor. Counseling was something you saw on reality tv, not in reality. It made me so angry thinking about my mom doing this crap to me. "I understand you might be scared or angry," she said In a Gentle voice. "I just cannot believe I'm sitting in a room with a Doctor talking about nothing," I said finally looking he in the eye. "Well I think we should talk," she replied. "I was hoping you wouldn't say that," I said. "You seem to be having trouble with your mother," she said. "Yes," I replied. She then starting jotting notes. I guess it's a doctor reflex to write about anything unusual. But a teenager fighting with her mother isn't abnormal. "Maybe you need to separate for a while," said Dr. Sky. "Sounds good to me," I said getting up and walking out. Before I grabbed the door handle completely I turned back and said, "Thank you doctor, for proving yet the obvious," then I walked out. She didn't try to stop me which is probably good because I wouldn't have listened. My mom stood up from her chair in the waiting room and looked at me. "That was quick," she said. "We can go now," I replied. Then, Dr. Sky came out and pulled my mother aside. I could see them talking and moving their lips to spell out my name. Olivia. I could practically hear them just with the movement of their mouths. My mom waved goodbye to Dr. Sky and stared at me. "Your moving out," said my mom in her car. "What?" I said staring at her as she backed up. "Dr. Sky thinks your old enough to move out." "But mom, Dr. Sky is barely a doctor and-" I tried to say. "She has a college degree, and many outstanding achievement awards," said my mom not even looking at me. We got home and I sat on the couch fiddling with the tv buttons. I got a text from Willow. "Hey can I come over?" As I read that text I heard a knock on the door. Of course Willow came without even being told yes.

Chapter 3 coming soon ;)