She Is Mine! Part 1-3

"STOP IT YOU ALL!! CAN YOU ALL KEEP QUIET??!!"
"Just SHUT the FUCK UP!!!"

"I'm sorry.."said Wendy. "This is all my fault, I should not ask any questions.." said Wendy again. "Hey ! Hey ! This is my fault ! I should not ask if you were Wendy Clifford" Irene replied with a trembling tone.
Annoyed, the boy arrogant acquaint himself with being distracted , "My name is William Joseph " said the boy was to turn away. BUT, someone quickly took his hand so William looked at the hands of the holder.

"What are you doing ? !! I hate in touch! " William said as he hit the one who holding his hand. "WENDY !!" cried all people in the room.

"I'm sorry if I hold you tightly.."

"I just want to ask you something.." said Wendy who fell on the floor.

With a look of guilt , William went to continue reading the books he read earlier."Let it Will so , he never apologized ! " Tae Hyun said in disgust against the attitude of William,his friend.

" But I just wanted to ask him about the nickname .." said Wendy immediately got up from her fall.

"Will,that's my nickname"

Startled , the boy who came late had said, "The first time I saw Will say that to a girl "." Hey, it's not polite, Jun! " Wendy shouted annoyed . "You still remember me ?! " said the boy who called Jun. "Of course I'm remember you! You were a child who really active and jolly! your name only just JUN right ! " Wendy said with a smug.

"BE QUIET!!" cried Will.

"Nah, You're right! My name is only and only JUN! Nice to meet you all!" Said Jun with a bright smile.

"I want him"Irene said excitedly.
"SOOO BADLYYY!!" Irene shouted.

Suddenly, a male teacher was tall and skinny entered the art classes . All children are present there immediately looked at the man and saluted except Wendy looks confused by the current situation."Hey, you! honor the old one even though he's not your father or your teacher! But he is the old one who should be honored ! "said Chanmi to Wendy.

"Uncle!!" Jun cried,hugging him.

"Dad " said William with respect.

" Hello,everyone! I am William's father ,my name is Gerard Joseph, vice principal of School Greene,call me Mr.Joseph"said the man with friendly face.

"It's like from FROZEN's character named OLAF" Luna whispered to Wendy's ear."Oh yeah?" Ask Wendy. "Of course! See this!" Luna said while demonstrating OLAF of the film FROZEN.

"Hello,everyone! My name is Olaf and I love warm hugs!" Luna said with a happy face."Are you talking about me?" Said Mr.Joseph with annoyed face but with a little smile."Nooo!! I'm not! Riiighttt Wendyy??" said Luna, fear and looked toward Wendy." Wha..What? Oh, yes! She is talking about you Mr.Joseph"said Wendy with honest.

"NOOO"

"Thank you for being honest,girl. And you,Luna van Rossa! Don't do that again!" Said Mr.Joseph between happy and annoyed."By the way, what is you're name,girl? I've never seen that uniform..." said Mr.Joseph again.

"I'm Wendy Clifford,from Iris School" answer Wendy with a disappointed face."Clifford? I seem to have heard the name , but do not know where .. " said Mr.Joseph with a puzzled face.

"I think you're mistaken that name,uncle" said Jun with a straight face.

"Jun..." Wendy said with a sad face.

"OK then, please be a good friend with William.But be carefull, he hate being touched with a girl and women" said Mr.Joseph telling Wendy and St.Marie's girls.

"You can come out now, " said William with a flat face . "Hahaha ! Ok kids, Greene School's drama teacher will be soon come here,be nice to him" said Mr.Joseph went out.