She Is Mine!Part 1-4

10 minutes later , a man entered the art class . " Hello everyone! I am Mr. Alfons Precht ,I'll train you in the language of expression and role-play" Says Mr. Alfons.

"Greetings , Mr. Alfons ! Please help during the next !"

"Hey," said Mr.Alfons.

"Are you William Joseph ? " Mr. Alfons said he stunned. " Yes?You know?" Will asked back." Maria...Maria Arabella" replied Mr. Alfons slowly.

"Ma..Maria A..Arabella?!"Wendy cried in surprise."She's di..."said Mr. Alfons not finished.

"STOP!! DON'T FINISH YOUR WORDS!! I ALREADY KNOW THAT SHE..! Ah.. nevermind..Please continue your discussion Alfons sir, I want some fresh air" said Will with flat faces. Then, Will immediately left art class. *SIGH..* Mr. Alfons sigh.

"Hey,Mr. Alfons ?" Wendy said softly." Yes ? Why ,umm..Wendy ? Said Mr. Alfons with surprise."This way, I thought to say this to you, can I call back the boy named Will?" Wendy said at length. "Are you sure about this? Maybe you will be expelled by him for disturbing him" Jun said with a small smile.Wendy directing her eyes towards Jun,glaring seriously.

"SORRY"

"Of course you can!Go get him back immediately!" Said Mr.Alfons with a little smile. "Ah..thank you,sir! I will go now!" Said Wendy while out of art class.

"Usually , to contemplate, the students went to the School's roof..absolutely not, huh? " said Wendy heart. "Ahh I do not care !I just check the roof of School!" cried Wendy.

Wendy run fast towards the stairs and headed for the roof.Arriving on the roof , Wendy did not see anyone there. "You idiot!Where are you, William Joseph ? !! " Wendy cried aloud." Damn ! I have to go down again ! Huft Huft this..What floor ?? " Wendy said annoyed.

" It's the fourth floor , stupid "

"WHO'S THERE??!!" said Wendy shocked."Who are you?!Out!" Wendy cried aloud. "Hey come out !!"cried Wendy louder.

"Very stupid!" The person said with a chuckle.Suddenly a shadow crossed into Wendy 's head . " Ahhhh !! " cried Wendy scared and kicked the shadows.

" Hey! Hey! Stop!It's me Wendy! William !!"

"What?? Really? Is that you,Will?" Wendy said as she stopped kicking.
"Sh*t! What a mess!" Will shouted in disgust." So sorry,Will.." Wendy tried to apologize to Will who looked annoyed.Suddenly Wendy clutching his arm . " DO NOT TOUCH ME YOU IDIOT ! "Will said with glaring at Wendy."Eh? Sorry I forgot about it!"Wendy said with surprise.

"Have you been crying, Will?" Wendy asked with a sad face."NO I'M NOT" Will answer with hot flushes." Tell me , ok ? Even though it was a private matter , maybe I could..." said Wendy but is stopped by Will.

"I do not need your help !! " Will shouted as hot flushes and looks upset." I'm willing to help you if you call me " said Wendy again . "I just .. just .." Will said with a disappointed face.

" Think any problem then exhale " Wendy said softly."If you feel guilty, cry to me. If you feel you've done the right thing,you have to smile ! " Wendy said again and smiled.*Huft* Will sighed . "I've been better. Let's go back !" Will said with a flat face.

" That's my line! " Cried Wendy . "Now you have indeed stupid ! " Will said with a chuckle.Wendy face suddenly flushed.

"What?" Ask Will.

"Ah..nothing special" Wendy said while looking the other way.