She Is Mine! Part 1-6

*Hello dear readers! She Is Mine!is back with a new chapter! Enjoy it!*

PREVIOUSLY on She Is Mine...

"I SAID DON'T TOUCH ME YOU IDIOT!!" cried Will with anger.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!" said Wendy confused. "I don't want your apologize! I want you to not to touch me!"cried Will again. "WHAT A ANNOYING KID YOU ARE!!" Wendy shouted.

"Wha..." said Will confused.

"You know, When I see you for the first time I was think that you are a good person! Not a bad person like this!!" Wendy cried with a red face."OH GOD PLEASE GIVE ME MERCY..︶︿︶" Said Wendy calming her voice and fasten her seatbelt. Looking at her,Will getting really confused.

"Th...thank you..we..Wendy..I appreciate it.." Said Will with a stutter. Wendy is looking at Will with her big eyes."Pardon ME? Are YOU thanking me??" Wendy asked jokingly. "I'm serious!" Said Will with a steady voice.

"O..okay? Your welcome?" said Wendy confused. "I really mean it" Will said again with a sigh.

For 20 minutes on the way , they are just silent and awkward.

"Oh..! My house is near!You just have to drop me on the road and I can walk from there" Wendy said after a long silence.

"Are you sure? the road was quite deserted !I think you might get kidnapped there! I'll take you to your ho.."Will said truncated."NO! NO!!"
cried Wendy. "Why? You're a girl!My hunch says things that are not good in the way it is!" Cried Will worry.

*God save me from this boy*said Wendy hearts.

"I'll walk. See you tomorrow, and thank you for the ride,Will!" Wendy said , getting out of the car and waved to Will.

When on the road...

*What is this weird feeling? Someone is following me?!* said Wendy hearts.
Quickly looking at the back,Wendy immediately using her left foot to kick the follower. And...*BAM!* Wendy kick about fitting in the face of the followers.

"HEY!HEY!STOP!IT'S ME!" said the follower in a panic."Who?" Ask Wendy also panic. "JUN!JUN!" cried the follower which claimed over as Jun. "Jun? What are you doing here?" Ask Wendy again. "when you come down from the car , Will phoned me to keep you from this horrible place . Incidentally I was passing through the road" answer Jun with a straight voice.

"He's worried about me? HAH!I can't believe it!!" cried Wendy did not believe. "Are you happy?" Ask Jun with a face of disappointment. "No!! OF COURSE NOT! Actually, me and Will had a fight just now and HE is worrying about ME?!" Wendy cried laughing.

"Yeah..so?" Ask Jun again

"IT'S SO FUNNY!! Just now, he just have a cold-cool image infront of me!! But then tranform to a worry-innocent image behind me! Is he a Sa*lor M*on or something?!" Wendy cried until red-faced.

"I need it...I need to win over the National Drama Competition!" Wendy cries grew louder and the neighbor was about to scold her. "Gosh..you've never change Wendy! I am disappointed in you.." said Jun began to walk away.

"Wait! Do you want to.." Wendy said truncated and quickly grabbed Jun's hand.

"Build a sn*wman??" Further in Jun, smiling.

"Of course not you silly! I mean 'Do you want to have some tea before go home?'" Wendy said with a laugh. "Since when in May snowy here?" further Wendy. "Hahaha..You right! That's impossible! I want milk tea you know.." said Jun with a laugh. "Of course,Master!" Cried Wendy and getting scolded by the neighbor.

Arriving at Wendy's home, Jun say goodbye to her with a hug."Thank you because it had been with me on the trip here,Jun!I appreciate it!" said Wendy giving a hug. "You're welcome! Wow ! Your house still look the same! I can get in?" said Jun, taking off his shoes Which is Wendy family manners."Of course you can!You are my friend! And my family already know it! Come!" Wendy spoke, pulling the hand in Jun.

In the big..big living room..

"Oh hey!Honey! You back already? Wow! It's that you Jun! You grow taller now!" said a woman sitting in the living room."Hello Mrs.Clifford!Long time no see! And..TAE HYUN?!!"
said Jun looks shocked. "WHERE?! WHAT?!TAE HYUN?!" cried Wendy who was behind Jun. "Oh you guys know him? He's a son of a huge company in South Korea" said someone who suddenly stood behind Wendy.

"Willem?!! What are you doing here?! Shouldn't you have to go to work?!" cried Wendy shocked. "Be quiet, Wendy! Your older brother is don't have any work that important today!"
Willem said smugly.

"Hello,Willem! You haven't change at all!" said Jun eyeing Willem with a laugh. "Mother!give me drugs to make me higher!" Willem shouted as he bowed shame.

"Why? 165 cm is still tall!"replied Mrs. Clifford.

"165 cm?Are you sure?" Said Jun laughing.

"I know that you have a 175 cm tall! do not be arrogant because I'm older than you!" Willem said while pursuing Jun."Stop it kids!" Wendy shouted with upset. "I'm sorry Mom,Tae Hyun! I have to punish these two from being childish!" Wendy said as she took a lashing.

"Oh honey..don't be like that..Tae Hyun is here to speak with you" said Mrs.Clifford while soothing Wendy."Okay mom.. This time you two..I will let you go!" Wendy said with a sigh.

"Yasshh!! Jun,Let's play pl*ystat*on2 with me!" Willem said as he climbed the stairs to his room."Yas!Thank you Wendy! Willem, wait for me!"shouted Jun laughing.

"I leave Tae Hyun to you,honey" Mrs Clifford said as she walked toward her room."Okay..rest well!"Wendy said while sitting on sofa.

"Well..Tae Hyun So what do you wanna talk about?"

"Well...Your mo..I mean Mrs.Clifford said that if you lose in this competition .. you will soon marry me" Tae Hyun said frankly.

"WHAT THE...?!! MOMMY!!" Wendy shouted loud and angry.

"Wait..You don't know about this?" Ask Tae Hyun.

"OF COURSE NOT!! I'M ONLY EIGHTEEN! I'M NOT MARRYING ANYBODY!!!"

Continued...