Chapter Three

As I opened the door to my apartment I sighed. I slowly made my way inside and threw my keys on the counter. The pain in my back was going away, thank god, because I couldn't afford to miss any school or work.

I climbed into my bed and grabbed my phone. I then called my mother to see how she was doing. She quickly answered the phone as if she were waiting for my call.

"Hi honey."
"Hi mom."
"How are you? How's London?"
"Just as it was last time. Rainy."
"Well you know you can always come back here when you get tired of that weather, and transfer schools."

I rolled my eyes at her attempt to get me back home.

"No I think I'll stay here. I'm getting used to it by now, and i have a steady thing going."
"I don't know why you're so stubborn. At least let me send you some money once in a while, and make sure you're okay."
"I'm fine. I don't need anything and if I did I'd ask."
"Alright well, i have to go but if you need something call me. Your father misses you."
"Tell dad i miss him too. Bye."

*****
The next day I was awakened by the same stupid noise I heard every single morning. I drowsily got out of bed and looked out the window.

I was instantly cheered up at the sight of a clear sky. Finally, some nice weather. I hopped into the shower and then threw on some clothes. (Outfit up above and links down below.)

I walked to work in a good mood because of the weather. Then my mind started wondering off and I started thinking about Niall. I had only met him yesterday but for some reason it felt like I had seen him somewhere. I eventually gave up and entered the café.

I kept thinking about the blue eyed blonde headed boy. He just couldn't escape my mind.

Niall's POV:

I had ran into the same girl twice in one day. She was beautiful and kind. That's probably why I felt so terrible that I had made her fall backwards. When I dropped her off home she seemed in pain, but of course she was playing it off not to make me feel worse than I already felt. 

Her smile was great. Whenever I thought about her I would find myself smiling again, was that weird? I didn't even know her but some how she was able to make me smile.

I then decided that I would go to the café tomorrow just to see if she was okay. And because I wanted to see her again...

                 *****

I opened the door to the café with a smile to my face, I had been hoping that she had a shift today. And as I looked over to the counters there she was. She looked cute as she did the other times I'd ran into her. I made my way onto the line and heard whispering behind me. I looked back and saw a group of teenage girls eyeing me. I smiled and they squealed.

"Can I have a picture" one of the girls shyly came up to me.

"Of course love."

I took a picture with her and the others then moved up in line.

"Hey" I said as I looked up to Julianne.

She looked at me and smiled.

"Hello Niall, can I take your order?"

"Well I actually came by to check up on you and see how you're doing."

"So you came all the way here just to make sure I was okay?"

"Yup"

I rocked back on my heels with my hands in my pocket. I didn't really know if she was weirded out by it until I saw her smile.

"Thank you. That's very sweet of you. So do you want to order something?"

"Well no."

"Ok so I don't mean to be rude but other people want to order."

I looked behind me noticing a big line of impatient looking customers. I quickly stepped aside feeling embarrassed.

"Alright well then I guess I should go. I just wanted to make sure you were fine."

As I turned around to walk away I heard her call my name.

"Wait Niall!"

I looked back at her and she had a piece of paper in her hand.

"If you ever feel like meeting up some time, give me a call"

I smiled at her and took the paper.

"You'll be hearing from me soon"

And with that I walked away.
*****
Shirt: http://www.forever21.com/Mobile/Product/Product.aspx?br=F21&category=sweater&productid=2000182357

Jeans: https://m.ae.com/women-aeo-denim-x-hi-rise-jegging-torn-dreams/web/s-prod/0433_9284_940?cm=sUS-cUSD&catId=cat6430042

Sneakers: http://m.footlocker.com/?uri=product&sku=6731100&model=165521&cm=GLOBAL%20SEARCH:%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH